Route 1 Chevrolet Buick

• It Can Still Be Easy And Pleasant

Right up front, I don't usually drive over 2 1/2 hours and 150 miles to buy a car. Route 1 had exactly the car what I wanted and at a good price so I did. I called Jeff the night before to be sure they still had the car though. When I arrived, it had been washed and parked for easy viewing. I had been quoted an out-the-door price the night before and that's exactly what I paid with no haggling or tricks. I had done a lot of research regarding price and the Route 1 price and very reasonable doc fees were far better than any place I'd contacted. Easy And Pleasant. I was back on the road in a little over an hour.

• Great experience

Best dealer experience I have ever had! Different kind of dealer. Will purchase from again.

• Great Experience, highly recommended.

If you are looking for a dealership who cares about finding you a car that fits your needs and makes you happy, look no further. Route 1 is the place to purchase your next vehicle. I test drove about 20 cars over a month span. Each time I went in there I was greeted by the friendly staff and I always felt welcome. I highly recommend this dealership. Well worth the drive for me to get away from pushy dealerships who only care about pushing you into something and getting you out.

• Friendliest dealership I have ever visited

Try Route 1 Chevrolet Buick. This was such a pleasant surprise. I actually enjoyed the process of purchasing a new vehicle.