New 888-511-5914 Dealer Website
Used 888-511-5405 Email Dealer
Service 888-512-1214

Average based on 58 reviews.
  • overall, wonderfull

Thank you very much!! Congrats on your New Sonic!!!

The staff at Friendly Chevrolet were very professional, and very attuned to your needs. I went in with a budget that they were very aware of, and left with the car of my dreams. The whole process was very smooth, they worked with my bank right there, and I also got plates straight from the dealer. Overall, I was very pleased with the service.

Thank you very much!! Congrats on your New Sonic!!!

• Chevy Cruze

Love the car. The salesman was great. GM financing was quick and easy. I found the car on the web, The salesman called me the next day. The day after that he called and the financing was set. When I arrived at the dealership it took about 20 minutes to get the sale completed. I love my American made, union made Chevy. The salesman gave me a follow up call 2 days later to see if there was anything else they could do for me. Good Job!

• Great Dealership

Thank you Sarah.It was a pleasure to assist you. Have a GREAT Summer!!!!!

Everyone worked hard to get u the best deal possible. We were very pleased with the entire team at Friendly Chevrolet Springfield from the salesman, management, and finance team!

Thank you Sarah.It was a pleasure to assist you. Have a GREAT Summer!!!!!

• GREAT Experience!

Thank you Joyce,Joan and Jeff, William is one of our best guys.Take care and have a AWESOME Summer and enjoy your new vehicle!!!

Our sales person, William, was fantastic! He went out of his way to accommodate us: even volunteering to come in on his day off! We really appreciate the 'Friendly' service and professional attitude from everyone we encountered! This includes the sales manager, financial 'team', and of course William! They went above and beyond to make this happen for us and we couldn't be happier! We'll be return customers some day and we would highly recommend you to others! GREAT JOB! Thank you so much!

• 2016 Impala LTZ a great car!!

Thank you so very much for allowing Tobin to assist you with your purchase.Dont hesitate to call us if you need anything!Have a great summer!!!!!

The salesman, Tobin, was not pushy and did not use the salesman cliches, (several people are looking at this care, or this car won't last long on the lot, or we can't come down that much we have to pay our light bill, etc...)

• Great Service

Serviced my vehicle in very short amount of time. Very comfortable waiting area. Staff was friendly and pleasant.

Thank you Julie for coming in for Service at our dealership.Dont hesitate to call if you need anything.Have a great summer!!!!

• Not what I expected

My experience with Friendly Chevrolet wasn't the best one I was kind of disappointed. They had a vehicle that I was interested in so I found out if they still had and they did so I set up a time that day to take a look at it. I got off work at little early so I drove from Jacksonville to Springfield to look at it. When I got over there it wasn't there keep in mind that I was a little early so no big deal. I told them who I was and what I was there for, so they had to see what was going on with the vehicle that I drove to see. It turned out to be on a test drive so I waited they tried to get me to get something else but it wasn't what I was there for. So after a while they told me that it had been gone for at least an hour before I got there and it was not do back until 6 and my appointment was at 4 and after that they still asked if I was interested in something else. Well I didn't get anything but it would've been nice to have gotten a phone call then I would not waste the gas.

• Great service

Very accommodating and flexible. Love my Sonic! Thank you Nick, you listened to what I needed and made sure my Sonic was perfect.

• best customer service ever

I was looking for a newer used car and went to landmark first....bad mistake...horrible customer service,salesman had no clue as to what he was talking about,and basically were begging me to stay. I went right across the street th friendly and was greeted as soon as I walked into the building by Ricky, very attentive and not pressuring at all,very honest and made me feel so comfortable, I will be recommending friendly and Ricky to anyone I know looking for a car......thank you so much for the new car and the friendly and fast experience Ahrin Turner

• Car Repair

I could not have asked for better customer service. I came in with my car to get fixed feeling nervous, and left relieved. I was able to use a loaner car while mine was getting fixed. The gentleman that helped me was understanding and even though I did not have an appointment, my car was still done on a timely manner. Thank you for the best customer service I have experienced in car repair.