Dralle of Watseka

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Go see Chuck Dicola and tell him Kelly sent you!
    February 3, 2015

I bought my first car from Chuck in 1996. I've bought a total of 6 cars from Dralle's. It's always been a very good experience. The staff is always po...lite and don't pressure you to buy. The cars are clean and run GREAT!! I will always buy my cars from Chuck at Dralle's in Watseka!!

Amazing Service Experience
    May 22, 2014

They have taken better care of us and our car than Lexus ever did (and that says a lot about them). They are hands down the best dealership we’ve ever... had (That covers MB, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus and Infiniti.). No, they don't have fancy marble floors, a "zen" lounge with numerous flat screens, fancy coffee machines or treats. However, they are honest, straightforward, professional and knowledgeable. Where the rubber meets the road, to say, is where they excel. From the Service Advisor to the Mechanic doing the work, they really do care and it shows from the moment you arrive till the time you leave.

Horrible experience
    July 13, 2013

They sold me a lemon. I bought an extended warranty on my pontiac Grand Prix and the bcm is going out..I've only had this car for 3 months and my car ...has been in their shop 3 times. They will not fix it. Chuck is a sleezy car salesman. I have 2 kids and they told me to hope it doesn't breakdown on the side of the rode!! Needless to say I hired an attorney.

Dralle of Watseka