Essig Motors

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Great experience in car buying!
    March 13, 2015

I drove through the lot and saw exactly what I wanted. Took me a few days to get everything in order on my end but as soon as I was ready they we on t...he ball getting every thing set up and ready to go!

Great customer service
    July 24, 2015

I started my own Electrical Consulting business out of Houston,Texas. I began my search for a good pre owned Utility truck and found Essig Motors to h...ave a great selection. I purchased all of my trucks from Pat Lafferty,who has been very helpful in assisting us with finding the right truck for our business needs. That began the relationship we have now going on 9 months and counting. I have purchased a total of 6 trucks from Essig's. True honesty and outright fair pricing and the owner, Mr. Essig, has been very instrumental in working with me and my company also. I would recommend this dealership for anyone's vehicle needs.

Amazing salesperson
    July 18, 2015

I have purchased two cars through essigs. One a year ago, my first new car in years. One last month after my daughter totaled the first car. My salesp...erson TJ Sedam was amazing. She got me great deals with no haggling. I have absolutely loved both vehicles. I know if there are any issues she would take charge. They have even picked up my car at my work place for oil changes. Amazing experience!

WHAT AN EXPERIENCE!
    July 16, 2015

I used to have a Pontiac Solstice but had to give it up. Decided to find another one. My husband got online and found what was advertised as a good, c...lean, low-mileage Solstice at Essig Motors in Aledo, Ill. He made several calls to salesman Pat Lafferty and we arranged a date to drive over. Have you ever dreamed of a car salesman who was actually honest in his dealings and treated you like he was glad to help you? Have you ever arrived at a dealership and found out that the vehicle WAS every bit of what they advertised it as? If you want a truly honest and enjoyable car purchase experience, just call Pat and come on down. He will make an honest sale and the Business Manager makes the paperwork easy too. Truly an enjoyable experience. And so happy with my car!!

Great friendly service!
    June 9, 2014

Notified TJ, our sales person ( and friend) a couple months back to let us know when they received a Charger in. As soon as one arrived she was on the... phone to us. The process was fast and easy and they gave me great deal that I couldn't say no to. My husband and I have purchased 3 vehicles from them now and will most definitely keep our business with them. Great small town family service. That is again TJ for my dream car.

Awesome Experience!!!!
    February 11, 2014

I recently purchased a 2014 Chevrolet Cruze from Essig Motors. TJ my Sales Consultant and Josh the Sales Manager went above and beyond to earn my busi...ness. This was beyond the best and easiest car buying experience I have ever had. Very professional and very good at what they do.

Great !
    October 31, 2013

We had a great experience purchasing our new company truck. It was an easy and fast transaction from the sale to the expediting of the financing. We d...rove 150 miles to deal with Essig and that's where we plan on going for all our future needs.

A warning for people looking at used vehicles.
    November 27, 2012

I would warn anyone about buying a used car or truck here. I recently purchased a vehicle here unfortunately and no one seems to care about my busines...s, only my money. At first the vehicle wouldn't even start; there were two major problems with the truck, it was as if no one even looked at the vehicle before deciding to sell it. It was my fault for not turning away at this point, but they went out of their way to not tell me the issues with the vehicle and tried to sell it to me ASAP and get it out the door. The next day I called and emailed about what else I had found wrong with it, and they decided to ignore me. So here I am, writing this review. Hopefully people will see this and not get suckered into a sale like I was.

Essig Motors