D'Arcy Chevrolet, Buick, Cadillac

16 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 28, 2017

Buying was easy. The sales and service staff did a great job in everyway.

April 18, 2017

Had u-joints replaced while I waited. Great service as always!

April 14, 2017

I've purchased twice now and serviced here with awesome service!

March 22, 2017

VERY HAPPY WITH PURCHASE AND WAS TREATED FAIRLY CONCERNING MY TRADE IN CARM EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH CAR.

December 8, 2016

I took my vehicle in for an oil change and 27 point inspection. They did the oil change but not the inspection and my battery died days later. I called... and they transferred me to voicemail. I left a message and Never heard back. Very disappointed and will not return.

Thank you very much for reaching out in regards to your service visit. We hold our service team to a very high level of expectations when it comes to ...inspections and we are very dismayed to hear that we missed a critical detail during your visit. We unfortunately do not have a direct number to contact you otherwise we would have reached out immediately. When you have a moment could you contact our General Manager Randy Baudek? He is aware of your concerns and would appreciate an opportunity to work with you to get this resolved. Sincerely, D'Arcy Chevrolet Buick Cadillac.

June 29, 2016

I had a scheduled appointment for an oil change at 9:30 am. My vehicle was not finished until 10:55 am. When I inquired why it took so long, the service... man told me that oil change and inspection usually requires 45 minutes. Upon reiterating that it had been an hour and a half, he stated that he was sorry but he only had one oil change guy there. No one at any point during the hour and a half bothered to say that they were running behind. I am still confused as to why they scheduled my service for a time slot that they did not have someone available to perform the service that was scheduled. I will not be returning to this dealership for anything in the future.

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know. We have coached our staff on being proactive with our customers as a response to your comments. ...We understand that your time is valuable and we regret that we did not take the steps required to make sure that your time was respected. We can't thank you enough for this feedback as it will allow us to prevent incidents like this from occurring in the future. Sincerely, D'Arcy Chevrolet Buick Cadillac.