Tony Brown Chevrolet, Inc

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 83 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

October 13, 2017

This is our fifth truck purchase from Tony Brown Chevrolet since 2000. Dwight Price has been our salesman for each purchase. He is very knowledgeable... about the vehicle and a "no pressure" salesman. Tony Brown (owner) was very involved with ordering process for our latest truck. The entire staff was very friendly and that is something that is very rare these days. We HIGHLY recommend you give this dealership a chance if your looking for new or used vehicles.

Thank you for your continued patronage and for leaving us this terrific feedback. Our team works extremely hard to keep our customers coming back and ...it's a pleasure to hear we've succeeded. We are more than happy to accommodate all of your needs and we are thankful to have you as a loyal customer. We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit! Sincerely, Travis Flaherty - General Manager

April 6, 2017

Very pleasant staff and knowledgeable about their inventory. They worked hard to meet my needs in finding the right vehicle just for me.

March 4, 2017

I went to look at a 2011 Chevrolet Malibu and I had an amazing first car buying experience. Dale was the greatest salesperson I could ask for, he was ...extremely helpful in the entire process. We met and spoke with Tony as well and he seems to be a great guy, not just a car salesman. They are both great people to talk with, not just buy cars from. I cannot recommend them enough.

February 22, 2017

The service department was very helpful and courteous. They called me with an estimate of the repairs that were needed based on my concerns and their ...evaluation of my vehicle before anything was done and had the repairs done in a reasonable time. Thank you!

February 20, 2017

I have previously had vehicles repaired at Tony Brown and the staff were always knowledgeable and helpful. I have never been pressured to do more tha...n I wanted or could afford. When I went to look for a "new to me" vehicle I went to more than one dealership and didn't find anything I liked but Dale @ Tony Brown was the only one that didn't pressure me to buy something just to make a sale. A short time later I looked again and only went back to Tony Brown due to their wonderful staff. I again dealt with Dale Moore and again there was no pressure to make a purchase but I did find one I liked. Dale made the purchase easy and quick. The entire staff is friendly and helpful. They have a great selection. I would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle whether new or used. I did in fact refer a friend and she has also purchased a vehicle from them. Although they are a local dealer for me I think it would be well worth the drive to purchase a vehicle. When it is time for my next vehicle I will be returning to Tony Brown.

January 3, 2017

I have been a customer of Tony Brown Chevrolet for many years. They have always treated me and my family very well, and I trust them. The owner Tony... Brown and general manager Travis Flaherty are men of integrity. Mel Markins is my personal sales consultant, and he does a great job. The service department is professional and courteous. I have bought several vehicles over the years from Tony Brown Chevrolet and I plan on buying from them in the future. I highly recommend the fine folks at Tony Brown Chevrolet for all your vehicle needs.

December 27, 2016

We met with Mel the day after Christmas to look at a used Equinox. He was SUPER to work with. Easy going, low pressure, but very helpful and easy to w...ork with. The buying process couldn't have gone any smoother! Cody in Finance was also excellent to work with, very friendly and helpful- got us out the door and into our new car fairly quickly! We love our Equinox and have already recommended this place to friends!

November 16, 2016

As a man who spends 9 months of the year working road it's nice to find a "out of town dealer" that treats you well. I found myself needing to get a n...oise diagnosed on my truck and these guys came through and saved the day by gettin me in same day.

August 11, 2016

The entire staff from the salesperson (Mel), sales manager, finance manager, service department and parts department were all introduced and were won...derful people. The sale was great, timely and no hassle. Thanks to all at Tony Brown Chevrolet.

August 9, 2016

Everyone was super nice and very helpful. There was never no pressure to purchase something that you did not want. Mel was awesome and got me the de...al I was looking for. Will definitely purchase my next vehicle from Tony Brown. Thank you guys.

Tony Brown Chevrolet, Inc