Pop's Chevrolet Buick Cadillac

Average based on 13 reviews.
  • Good Customer Service

I had taken a 2009 Impala, that I had recently purchased, for a recall on the keys. I must say that it was quick and efficient. The gentleman who signed me in, Mr. Patton, was very courteous and professional. This was a good experience for me. Thank you

• Ann Sizemore

Ray Patton was the gentleman I worked with. He was courteous, called me to update me on the progress of my vehicle. Offered me his card, and even. Fought me my vehicle when it was finished. Can't get my better than this.

• New car purchase

Everyone worked very hard to help us in our new car purchase. Thanks again. We love our new car and truck.

• great service clean and very kind.

They did good work. But after I left my remote to my keyless entry quit working. It will not unlock the doors or start the car. It work perfect before they change the ignition.

• Not good to have new lifters at 39,000 miles thats

I don't think that my truck should have to new lifters at 39000 mi. what is the deal with that does this mean that a new set every 39000 or would like for some one to talk to about this one on one in person or i'm going to have to deal whit this all the rest of the life of truck

• Good, friendly customer care service

Young Gentleman working the desk in the vehicle service department was very friendly and knowledgable about my car. Appreciated the good sevice

• Awesome Service and Customer Care

Even though we had some delay getting our vehicle back the experience was great. Everyone was very helpful and kept us up to date.

• service on a Colorado truck

Service was completed in a timely fashion while I waited. Maybe I could have been offered refreshments while I waited or fresh coffee. Waiting area was OK.

• Wonderful Service!

I could not be more pleased with the level of service and sincere interest and attention I have always received at this dealership. These folks go to any means necessary to ensure that their customers are taken care of. I am consistently impressed each time I come in for service.

• had very good service

took good care of my vehicle,gave me a new car to drive.Chuck in the service dept.was very nice and polite.