Pop's Chevrolet Buick Cadillac

• customer

great job got me in without appointment. I have both three vehicles off of them all ben good units.

• Reviewp

The service was done before my scheduled time. Thanks for the excellent service.

• Oil change and tire rotation

Came in for an oil change and tire rotation. Car was serviced quickly and I was back on the road

• Front end alignment.

The man who waited on me and took my repair order was exceptional. He was very courteous and made me feel welcome. I was impressed by everyone involved. I will return for additional repair for my Chevy Silverado whenever I need it. Thank you.

• Sherry Bowman

Ray in service took good care of me. Car would not run and had someone to me in 10 minutes to get me and my vehicle back to dealership.

• Customer

Great visit as always. Everyone was nice and courteous. Nice experience. Thanks guys and gals.

• Prompt Service

I arrived nearly an hour before my scheduled appointment, and the service man was very kind, stating there was one vehicle in front of me and they would get mine in after that. I was there for regular oil change service and they managed to get my car done and I was out of there by the original time of my appointment. I enjoy taking my car there because they always do a great job, are friendly, courteous and always prompt.

• Quickest

Quickest experience I've ever had at a dealership. Financing was a snap and the salesman Mark Lopez was friendly, personable and easy to deal with

• Good Customer Service

I had taken a 2009 Impala, that I had recently purchased, for a recall on the keys. I must say that it was quick and efficient. The gentleman who signed me in, Mr. Patton, was very courteous and professional. This was a good experience for me. Thank you

• Ann Sizemore

Ray Patton was the gentleman I worked with. He was courteous, called me to update me on the progress of my vehicle. Offered me his card, and even. Fought me my vehicle when it was finished. Can't get my better than this.