McFarland Chevrolet Buick- Your Best Deal Dealer

• Very bad business practices

We made a decision to toe our Tahoe to this dealership yesterday. We called the dealership to see if they could perform a minor repair on the keyless entry. We were told they could get to it possibly yesterday but probably today since they were busy. We therefore made the informed decision to take our vehicle there After calling to check on it today we are being told that we have never been told that and that it could be a week or more before they even look at it. That is absolutely untrue we are going now to get our Tahoe but we feel this is very very unprofessional

• Servuce

No matter who you get when you pull in, they are all so great to be sure my needs are met. Thank you

• Chevy Malibu

My car finally got fixed after a few attempts to figure out the problem. The portable computer that records live data was used and the mechanic was able to determine the problem. My car is now fixed and so far, do good. They were even nice enough to run it through the car wash for me. Thank you!

• Highly Recommend Sam

Sam was very helpful throughout the process. He answered all the questions we had.

• Good Service and Fast!

Good service and very fast! Our salesman Sam Huff did a great job getting us approved and getting our car fast.

• Pleasant!

Pleasant buying experience. Thank you McFarland Chevrolet Buick!

Pleasant buying experience. Thank you McFarland Chevrolet Buick!

• Easy Process

Everyone worked to get me the best deal possible. Process was easy, and I got the deal I was wanting. Susan in financing was wonderful, and got me the best deal she could. Sam my sales person was easy to work with, and a great guy. I would definitely buy from them again.

• Super Nice!

The team at McFarland Chevrolet Buick is really super nice, kind, and will work with you. You can tell they love their jobs.

• Great Service!

Great service! Very helpful and accommodating to my needs.

Great service! Very helpful and accommodating to my needs.

• 1 Star to Sales n Management. 5 Stars to Service

Very unhappy w Purchase n Quality of the car we got. The Buying Process took much, much longer then any other car we bought. They refused to work any kind of Deal n wouldn't fill up the car which has never happened before. After waiting forever they sent the car to be cleaned n offered too put a Mega $5 of gas in it. This took 45 min n when we got it back it was in the same condition as early n they didn't bother or forgot to put in the gas. We wonder what they were doing during all this time. All the scuffs n dirt were still on/in the car. I husband had to clean it up when wee got it home. Unfortunately we got to get to know the Service Dept because in less then a month it has been back or scheduled to be back over 5 times. All major fixes we couldn't afford to have done if we didn't have a warranty on the car. Why are they selling Up Scale Luxury Cars in this condition. If this is their Quality of Service n Inventory I understand why the car was delivered in the exact condition as prior. Run, don't stop. You'll Thank me!!