Cheap's Chevrolet - Home of the Lifetime Powertrain Warranty

(4.4) 19 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.4
  • Worth the tripCouldn't ask for better
    May 21, 2014

Drove a little over an hour from Franklin Furnace ,Oh for what I thought was a test drive and drove away in the2014 Silverado we've been looking for. ...Darrin ,Rob and everyone we spoke with were very friendly and did a great job helping us through the buying process.Couldn't be more pleased

• Sold Vehicle During Negotiations
    August 19, 2017

I was negotiating with a rep over the phone because the dealer is a decent distance away. Things were going great. I mentioned I had a friends and fam...ily discount, so they told me they would get back to me with a new price. I advised I wanted to put down a deposit if the discounted price was accepted. They never called me back, and then they sold the truck two days later. I had to call them to find out (because they never bothered to call me back). I am disappointed to see this is how this dealer operates.

• Absolutely Fantastic from Kentucky
    February 26, 2017

I purchased a vehicle this weekend from Cheaps Chevrolet and the service was fantastic from beginning to end. I would like to thank Rob Reeder for his... dedication and hard work in making my purchase from Cheaps a smooth transaction. This is the place to buy a vehicle.!!! Rob walked me through step by step and made this a great experience. It was Great!!!!! I would also like to thank Kyle and Nick for making sure I understood all the ins and outs from the paperwork to all of those new fun buttons in my new car lol. Thanks Guys!!! A great team!!!

• Love this family owned dealership!!!
    February 13, 2017

We drove over 4 hrs to buy our new 2016 suburban and would do it again. We loved everything about this dealership from beginning to the end of the pro...cess. Malrey is amazing!!

• Great dealer
    October 22, 2016

Had a great experience with this dealer. Sales guy was very very polite and informative. They are there to actually help you. Am looking at a car ther...e currently

• Awesome place to buy from.
    August 18, 2016

Drive almost an hour to Cheap Chevrolet and would do it again in a heartbeat. Great people to work with and awesome deals. I love my new truck....I wo...uld recommend to anyone to go see Cheap Chevrolet!

• Great Buy!!!
    May 13, 2016

Cheap's is great, I saved good $ by buying from them. Our salesman Joe Gibson is fantastic! As is the whole team. We are very pleased with our buying ...experience.

• great friendly service
    March 2, 2016

I bought a pre owned Chevy Malibu from them today. Great friendly service I will definitely be back they will get my business. I recommend this dealer...ship

• Bad service. Bad communications
    July 5, 2015

Called Friday about my tire. Possibly having a nail in it. They put me in for 3:30 appointment. Told if it had a nail in it. They would plug it. Broug...ht it in. They put a young man on it. He filled all the tires to pressure specs. I asked him if he could check the tire for a nail. He said he couldn't get his hand in there to check for one. I thought that was unusual. Because that's the reason I brought it in. So I took it on the road. And home to see if it lost air. It did so I looked and found where the nail was. I called and only a salesperson picked up. Said everyone was out. I was upset. Because he wouldn't do what I had an appointment for. I know it was getting close for them to leave. And start their forth of July weekend. But that's no excuse. So there is my experience. Only thing the manager said was they drop the ball on this. So I'll take it back Monday. And hopefully they'll fix it this time. If you use their service. And you have an issue where they don't know what they are doing. Or just don't do it. I guess you have to make sure. That the mechanics are aware why your their. Not just to put air in your tires. Like they did mine. It was miss communication that caused this issue. Plus don't forget to leave feedback and reviews on your experience. Plus call G.M. That's a plus.

• Very friendly!
    May 15, 2015

Family owned and very friendly manager. I would recommend this dealer.

Cheap's Chevrolet - Home of the Lifetime Powertrain Warranty