This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Amazing Service!

Freeway Mazda was great! I wasn't pressured to do anything i didn't want to. I was able to test drive a few cars with no strings attached. Kelsey that helped me pick out a car was wonderful and i recomend going to her if you ever want to purchase a car. She was more than willing to take me to another lot to look at other cars and she even took me to my car insurance appointment so i could get the coverage i need to drive my new car off the lot! it was amazing. When it came down to buying the car the whole process was very yes and painless. Wray who helped me through it went very slow and answered all my questions for me (i had millions). To anyone looking to buy i new or used car i would highly recomend going here and ASK FOR KELSEY and WRAY! they will be able to get you into the car of you dreams and out the door feeling satisfied and knowing you didn't get ripped off.