• Rivard GMC was the best

We had a great experience with this dealership-and Frank in particular. Too bad I had to drive 95 miles to get the deal, but in the long run it was worth it. A far better experience than what I had at my local dealership. Everyone at Rivard was professional, knowledgeable and friendly. It was very refreshing to have the entire transaction handled by 1 person-instead of being shuffled around from one desk to another. To anyone who is looking for a car-take the time to check out Rivard GMC. You'll be glad you did.

• My First Car!

Had an amazing experience! Nate Pribble was an outstanding salesman who helped me through the process of getting my first car.

• Service you can rely on.

My service was on time, and properly completed. The staff was friendly and informative.

• New Car Purchase

I came into the dealership knowing the model of car that I wanted and was most fortunate to work with Jay Fernandez-Stearns. He was polite, courteous, professional and knowledgeable. He asked me what I wanted in that particular model and it was uncanny how he selected the right one for me to test drive as it had everything I wanted in my new car. My car buying experience was handled in a timely manner and Jay patiently walked me through all the features of my car, and even surprised me by having my seat already set to the way I had it the night that I test drove the car. I had a wonderful experience and I hope that future visits as my car gets serviced are as great as the sales experience. Thank you.

• Rivard Buick

Service department very helpful and friendly. I left with a new vehicle when I came in for a service. This was completely due to the salesperson who sold me my car two years ago , Mr Carl Stevens. As long as he is at Buick, I will always purchase my vehicle there. He is the most honest dealer I have ever met.

• Rivard Buick GMC

Only quality place for service of my truck. The personnel are wonderful people.

Only quality place for service of my truck. The personnel are wonderful people.

• Service is always top notch!

The only people who touch my vehicle are the dealer service department. Why? They do a great job, timely, don't try to over sell me, and are darn good at what they do in maintaining my SUV.

• Joe francisco

Enjoyable experience .............................................................................................................................................

• REVIEW OF RIVARD BUICK

EXCELLENT BUYING EXPERIANCE. THIS IS THE 2ND CAR MY FAMILY BUYS FROM RIVARD BUICK AND I RECOMMEND THEM TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

• Car service satisfaction.

The online service scheduling was an easy process. I received both a phone call Car service satisfaction and email confirming my appointment. Services I requested was performed to my satisfaction and car was available per the time promised. It was a professional experience.