Rick Matthews Buick GMC

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 73 reviews

• February 28, 2014

These people were AWESOME! Cathy was VERY informative and realy knows her products! It was a very relaxed experience. This was my first new truck buyi...ng experience and it couldn't have been better!

Jake people like you is why I love my job At Rick Matthews Buick Gmc have A great day :)))))

January 2, 2018

The staff at Rick Matthews GMC was very courteous and took the time to understand my needs and find me a vehicle that fit what I was looking for. Th...ey went above and beyond my expectations. I love my new Canyon. This is the first truck I have owned and I couldn't be happier with my decision.

January 22, 2017

What an amazing car experience. I bought a truck from them and the experience was great. When I take my truck in for service I am treated like family ...and that is great. I will buy from Rick Matthews again.

November 17, 2016

Love my canyon,and service at Rick Matthews is by far the best I have ever experienced

November 4, 2016

Thanks Jimmy for being a pleasant and easy salesman to work with. Everyone at Rick Matthews Buick dealership was courteous and respectful. We apprec...iated the helpfulness of everyone. Thanks all.

October 31, 2016

My experience with purchasing a new vehicle @ Rick Mathews was just awesome. They were so friendly and professional and they did not try to sell me ...something I didn't want. Everything went so smoothly. I would definitely purchase another vehicle here.

October 28, 2016

i can't express how absolutely fantastic the staff and sales people, i'm always treated with the utmost service and attention i feel like i'm not just... a customer, i've made friends. Mo my salesman is always there to help, he goes far and above what he needs to, when buying or leasing another car he will be my choice as salesman he's such an awesome man!. Donnie in the service dept is another that is very helpful and i was given excellent service, he took care of my needs in a short time, he's a great young man! Susan Kreischer

October 21, 2016

Jay, Our salesmen, went out of his way to find a car that would fit our needs. He was very good explaining what would fit a small electric cart & wou...ld not & also did his best to fit our price range. When the final $$$$ amounts come in to play, all of the dealership went in to action to help work out put us in a new /used car. We went home in that new car, not expecting to purchase, for another month or so. The next day we returned to Rick Matthews for help getting tuned to phone etc. It did not work properly, It was then taken in to repair shop, when it come out of the shop, the problem was solved, and it had a full all round safety check. All of this with the help of Jay, and the other staff at Rick Matthews. The facilities were clean & comfortable, we were offered cold drinks and made to feel very comfortable. This is my 2nd car from this dealership, and I'm sure there will be more. Thank you.

October 19, 2016

I've been buying cars for over 40 years and Mo just ant be beat. Best and most caring salesman I've ever met!!

October 7, 2016

Cathy Stiefal was great. I called her and told her what I was looking for. She set up an appointment and gave me two options. I selected one of them a...nd she walked me through the procces and stayed with me the whole time. I've never met a better sales person. I recommend her highly. She is truly fantastic