• Great Service at Frontier

Great dealership with great service!!! We love Frontier Chevrolet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great dealership with great service!!! We love Frontier Chevrolet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Louise Stevens

Couldn't ask for a better bunch of guys to help me with the process of buying a car. They were all friendly, spoke to you as soon as you can in the door, shook your hand and always a smiling face. The showroom and other floors were so shiny and clean and it smelled good in there also.

• Frontier Chevrolet Service

As usual, the service at Frontier was outstanding. Always quick, complete, and done correctly.

• Having family vehicles serviced

Service Tech Phil Woody as always is totally exceptional as was the service writer,. Thanks Frontier!! Dan

• Purchasing owner/Nordine Investments

Excellent in all regards. Shifting my business from Byford in Chickasha for all service and purchases. Will be buying another new truck for step-so soon.

• GREAT EXPERIENCE!! I would recommend Frontier..

GREAT EXPERIENCE!! I would reccoment Frontier to anyone who needs a new Chevy!

GREAT EXPERIENCE!! I would reccoment Frontier to anyone who needs a new Chevy!

• Transmission rebuild

Service advisor was phenomenal through the diagnose and repair process as always. Mindy is the reason I keep bringing my trucks to Frontier Chevrolet. She understands my work schedule and gets the truck repaired in a timely manner when applicable. I had 3 separate work trucks in that shop in the past month. But. Frontier Chevrolet needs to obviously hire more heavy line techs. There was 2 trucks ahead of mine getting their transmissions rebuilt. It took mine 2.5 weeks to get repaired. If it had not been under warranty I would have had it taken somewhere else. With the oilfield picking up in Canadian County and as many Schkumberger, Halliburton and other oilfield service companies trucks in the shop clearly the demand is there for management to step up its game. And start getting its turn around time down.

• Avoid at all costs

The car was dropped off for warranty work. They claimed to not know about the appointment scheduled 6 days in advance. They lied to me when I asked if my car had been diagnosed yet, and I verified that it had not yet been driven via the myChevrolet app. When I get it back I found hose retainer out of place in the engine bay. They washed my car without asking and did a pitiful job of it. There was soap scum all over it. When I asked about it they said "First of all, you did not even buy the car here." When I got home I found multiple scratches through the paint on the rear bumper from wiping it down with a dirty rag. I am very particular about my paint and there was not a scratch on it when I dropped the car off for service. Evidently GM warranty and customer service does not matter to them unless you buy the car there. Even then, they really do not care about your vehicle. Steer clear at all costs.

• Adm asdistznt

Always treated courteously and professionally Never a problem at this dealerhip

Always treated courteously and professionally Never a problem at this dealerhip

• Candy Bell

Service department got me in quickly and did a very good job explaining everything before I left.