Dunn Country Chevrolet Buick GMC

• Great service, friendly attitude, wonderful place

Customer satisfaction is always top priority at Dunn Country Chevrolet. Even gets better after you purchase the vehicle. Cale has always helped me whenever I have needed it. I feel safe purchasing vehicles from him because I know he will be there if I have any problems and will go above and beyond to help me through it.

• Friendly and Prompt Service

The work was completed the same day without an appointment. Although this was a return visit from previous service, their staff want to ensure our satisfaction.

• Stellar service.

The staff at Dunn Country Chevrolet go out of their way to provide an excellent service and to anticipate your needs.

• Worth a Long Drive

I was searching for a low mileage 2016 SUV and located one that Dunn Country for the price range I wanted. I contacted the dealer and talked to Dave Miranda. Dave was Very helpful and honest. After learning the the complete detail of the Car and price, I told Dave that I would drive to Eufaula, OK on the weekend. I later received a text from Dave with a photo showing a small dent on the front bumper. He wanted me to be aware of it before I traveled 250 miles. I really appreciate the full disclosure. Based on the photo, I decided that the damage was so minor and I wanted the SUV. My wife and I drove down and had a wonderful buying experience. The people at Dunn were very friendly and caring. Ryan, who handled the financing, got us a fantastic rate. Finding the right Car for the right price was well worth the long drive.

• PLEASED

I dealt with Reggy. He was very helpful. Stuck with the problem till correctly repaired.

• Great service

Great service , quick to solve the problem. Will continue going to them.

Great service , quick to solve the problem. Will continue going to them.

• Great Family Dealership!

Great no presure atmosphere! I felt right at home. Good honest people. I will never go to another dealership. Thanks Dunn Country