Average based on 32 reviews.
  • Best Truck Buying Experiance Ever

These folks are the best, They helped us like we were their first customers ever. I will recommend them to everyone I know, if they say it can be done and they can do it, they will keep their word and a smile on your face from ear to ear. Thanks guys and young lady Great Job

• Just like family

Each time I visit the dealership, everyone is friendly and ready to assist. Many of the staff members that assisted us from the beginning with the purchase of the vehicle come by to say hi and check in. It's like extended family.

• Great Service

Great Service, Great People, Lots of vehicles to chose from.

Great Service, Great People, Lots of vehicles to chose from.

• Great service!

Everyone was friendly and courteous. The turn around for the repairs was quick and the repairs were done well.

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate your business and love keeping the Hodge Promise with all of our customers. Free oil changes for life and exceptional sales and service for life.

• Great Service!

The service team is outstanding, and it starts with the service advisor, Troy. He is quite competent in his field on automobile technology and begins to diagnose the potential problem(s) as he is writing up the ticket regarding the woes of the vehicle. The team is honest in their findings, and I am confident in the work they do. Yes, I would and have recommended James Hodge Chevrolet certified service team to others. The facilities

• Great Dealership

We always receive stellar service when we take our car in for repairs or maintenance. We are currently driving the 2nd car we've bought at James Hodge and that dealership is who we recommend to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle.

• Great dealership!

Everyone is so kind and helpful. I recommend them to everyone for both car purchases and car maintenance. Thank you

• excellent service.treated like family.atta boy!!!!

you guys are the best. I appreciate all you do .All of you should be very proud...THANK YOU!!!

• Repair Service

I was told on my last oil change here that i needed rear brakes replaced. I called and asked for an appointment and got one the following morning. I took it in and was out in 2 hours. Great service and the shop foreman was very nice and they honored a $25.00 dollar gift card that was sent to me the week before that I had misplaced. i have used this dealer for many years and have always had great satisfaction with the service. i had purchased a pickup at this dealer several years ago and now have a Dodge Grand Caravan that they service regularly as well as my Chevrolet pickup.

• VERY HELPFUL, CLEAN DEALERSHIP, FRIENDLY

Cub was great to work with. He listened to what we were asking for and found what we wanted.