Dusty Ballard Chevrolet-Buick-Gmc, Inc.

New 888-586-6030 Dealer Website
Used 866-682-2968 Email Dealer
Service 888-441-9472

Average based on 4 reviews.
  • Miles Brewster

thank you Dusty Ballard for taking care of us , your salesman Tyler Greer was very helpful , you finance man Phillip was great, our experience at your dealership was fun and relaxing, I am so glad to find a dealer who will take care of us , we have of friends between lone wolf and okla city and we are telling them about your dealership, I honestly believe this is the number one GMC dealership in okla. once again THANK YOU and we will trade with you again. MILES and CHARLENE BREWSTER

• Great experience! Thanks Cole Huber!

It took me a few months to finally purchase my 2014 GMC Z71 Sierra. Through it all Cole Huber treated me with respect and never made me feel like i was wasting his time. He responded to emails, texts and voice-mails promptly. I travel with my job and have visited many GMC dealerships across the country and I highly recommend Cole Huber and Dusty Ballard Motors for your next vehicle purchase.

• Thanks Cole Huber! Very easy to deal with.

Very easy to deal with. No pressure whatsoever. A very positive overall experience!! Thanks Cole!

• Customer Service Top Notch- Cole Huber

Will be back to trade with Cole Huber. Dusty Ballard Chevrolet took very good care of me.