Croft Country Chevrolet Buick Inc.

• Great Service!

Thank you so much for your great review! We greatly appreciate your business!

I bought a used truck from Croft Chevrolet. They are the local dealership in my town. I had a great buying experience and would recommend them to others!

Thank you so much for your great review! We greatly appreciate your business!

• Small town-great dealership!

Small dealership. No glamour or glitz. I've bought new vehicles here as well as used ones. Only once have I felt like I got less than a good deal. So the next time I went to a dealer in Enid at a 'big' dealership and was in a sales office for hours and was repeatedly offered 'extras' I did not want. Needless to say I paid more and got less. I have dealt with the owner, Rick Croft, his Dad Richard, and more recently with Mike Penner and all three treated me well.