Randy Bowen Chevrolet-Gmc, Inc.

• Maintenance Time

The staff and service reps have always been friendly and ready to help when I call or come in for maintenance work. They maintain a clean facility both in the showroom as well as the shop area. They are a top notch business.

• Friendly professional service clean facilities

Timely service always enjoy seeing the whole team. Always willing to accommodate and offer assistance, my favorite people. Thanks Randy Bowen Chevrolet GMC

• All-around great place to go!

Fast and friendly in all departments. You can relax in there clean and comfortable waiting area with complementary water and snacks!!

• Great customer service very nice dealership

Very easy to work with and I didn't feel there were any hidden fees ... Very patient with me and accommodated us in every way !!

• Sherry

They have a great, knowledgeable, and helpful staff. Very pleased w/ their service!

• Randy Bowen Chevrolet

Excellent and speedy service. Great bunch of guys.

Excellent and speedy service. Great bunch of guys.

• Buying a new vehicle in Oklahoma

Best place in Oklahoma to buy your vehicle. Great friendly and knowledgeable people..

• Teacher

They made my first new car buy be an enjoyable experience! My first oil changes went smoothly and I have always been treated well by everyone!

• Small Town Great Service

Randy took the time to show us everything/option we had for the vehicle we were searching for. He was very personable and helpful. Jeremy was great getting all our paperwork figured out and explaining all of the features of our new vehicle! Would recommend Randy Bowen Chevrolet; and already have to friends who have admired our new truck!

• new truck

These guys are the best in the state!! Lucky to have them in Chandler ok. No games, just the best price they can offer. I don't know who reads these if anyone. Randy Bowen and his staff are top notch. Other dealership should take note. Great home town feel and always helpful