Roberts Auto Center

Used 877-499-3653 Email Dealer
Service 888-687-6385

Average based on 950 reviews
  • I WILL NEVER BUY ANYWHERE ELSE EVER

Thanks for the wonderful review Koreena! We are glad you chose Roberts for your vehicle needs! Rob, eCommerce Director, Roberts Auto Group

I can not stress enough how pleased I was with our experience. Shane was our salesman and I really liked how laid back he was. He was very calm and didn't push anything on us at all. He didn't try to coax us into anything. He simply listened to our interests, and that was really appreciated. Then, it blew my mind how this place went above and beyond to help us. BUYING OUR TRUCK ACTUALLY INCREASED MY CREDIT SCORE thanks to them. They consolidated my credit lines, and actually paid off one of my unsecured loans for me, which ultimately boosted my credit score.They still continually check on us to make sure we are pleased. And not to mention, they run specials for oil changes etc. all the time. I will NEVER buy a car anywhere else, I swear.

• Pleasant transaction

Nicole was very patient, answered all questions I had, overall just a pleasant transaction. I would recommend.

• Tried to be bully's

During negotiations, the offer on my trade was rediculously low. I understand they go low and settle somewhere higher but this was so far off, I decided to just leave. When I asked for my keys, the salesman refused and demanded a counter offer. I refused and asked for my keys. This went back and forth until I countered with a number so high they returned my keys. There is so much info for buyers these days it's crazy to be uninformed. Be careful of these people. So many reviews on other websites who describe shady activities all over the place. With so many dealerships, there is no need to be treated this way.

• Very Happy. Mike and Stacy Hodges

BrIan and Casie where our sells people. We are extremely pleased. We ended up with more on our New Ford Explorer then we had originally made the deal for. They worked hard to find us exactly what we wanted. Thanks Guys.

• Salesman great, Ops??

Dylan Rogers was great to work with. Answered my questions and did everything that he said he would! He's my car guy! If I had anything to say negative, the pre-sale process could use some tweaking. My rig had an engine light on, and the loaner I drove, that was on the lot ready for sale was missing a wiper blade. Better inspections needed. Ask for Dylan if you choose this dealership to purchase from.

• Shane Jones

I had a great experience with Shane, he had the car waiting when I arrived, the sale was easy and Shane was very knowledgable about tHe car. I will come back to see Shane in the future when I'm in the market for a vehicle.

• Michalle new car

I was very nervous. And David did everything to find me a vehicle I was happy with. And I will let everyone know Robert Auto is the best.

• My new truck

Great experience got me into something that I liked!

Great experience got me into something that I liked!

• My new car

Was a great place to shop for a new car...they answered every question I had and was able to put me in something nice and afortable..very friendly and truthful..

• Dillon Miller and Dj collins

Very nice and worked with me well. Found the truck I was looking for at a decent price