Roberts Auto Center

• Amazing

Great teamwork in working together to get the purchase done. .

We appreciate your feedback, Sally! Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Great teamwork in working together to get the purchase done. .

• Used car

Looking for an RV tow vehicle. Found something acceptable. It was a busy day. Lots of waiting.

• Best experience with buying a car!!

I had a wonderful experience buying my explorer. They were all very professional and helpful.

• Roberts Lincoln Ford, Pryor Oklahoma

We were shopping for a new truck and everywhere we went no one would work with us. A friend referred us here and we drove away in the truck we were looking for. Our sales rep Austin Hamby is the go to guy. He was awesome and the whole buying process was so easy. We told him what we wanted and he delivered. If you are shopping for a new or used vehicle, you need to go to Roberts Lincoln Ford in Pryor Oklahoma and ask for our good friend Austin. He will take awesome care of you.

• 2016 Ford Escape

Great customer service and very friendly people. I will be sending people your way.

• Used car purchase

Absolutely a satisfied customer! I drove 3 hours to buy my car from this dealer, and I would do it again. Thanks guys!

• Matt Stamper is #1

Matt will go above and beyond to please you! Our buying experience was a pleasant one.

• Matt stamper

Absolutely very impressed in the service at this place. Matt Stamper is the number one car salesman in the 4 states. Vet nice guy, and a very good personality. Highly recommend this man, and this dealership to purchase a vehicle from. Feels like you're at home when you walk in the doors! Very friendly customer service and the best deals around!

• Gerald Asbill

We had a great great experience all around! Highly recommend Roberts in Pryor. Gerald Asbill is a heck of a guy as well. Will definitely buy a car from here again.

• quick oil change