Ron Lewis Chevrolet/Ron Lewis Kia Beaver Falls

• Fantastic Dealership

Irene- Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to have had the opportunity to earn your business. Have a happy holiday season~

Jim made purchasing a new car an enjoyable experience.There were no number games.As a woman purchasing a new car has been frustrating dealing with salesmen who either don't wait on you or think they know what you need and you don't.I went a little over an hour away to find this dealership.Jim was really patient and went out of his way to get me in the van I wanted even bringing it in from Ohio late in the evening.I highly recommend this dealership.

• Great people to work with.

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. You really made our day today.

Working with Rita was a pleasant experience. She understood what we were looking for and put it in motion. This was our third car lease from her. Next one will be too.

• Purchase of a 2017 KIA Sportage

Everything went very well. The salesman Jim Hoskinson did a very good job in taking care of all our needs.

Robert- Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We wish you a happy new year~

• Excellent Service!!

Tammi- Thanks again-- we appreciate your service business!

I didn't buy my car here, but I will definitely be back. I had service done and they were fast!! I dropped my car off at 7:45am and had a text from them at 8:09 stating what was wrong. They also offered me a free inspection. Very smooth process. I will definitely be back!!

Tammi- Thanks again-- we appreciate your service business!

• Purchased 2 Vehicles This Year

Purchased a new and used vehicle from this dealer this year. Service and Buying process was excellent. Ask for Rita Gailey-Logero...

• Ron Lewis Kia, Beaver Falls

Karen- Thank you for the opportunity to serve you!

As always fast and courteous service. At other dealerships the service was always slow and wait was long. The only suggest what is really needed for my Kia and I appreciate that.

Karen- Thank you for the opportunity to serve you!

• oil change

Have used Ron Lewis Kia for service before. Always friendly . Recommends needed service but not pushy.

Sue - Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you~

• Very Satisfied Kia Soul Owners

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We appreciate your business~

What a great experience dealing with Nicole Velez from Ron Lewis Kia! Nicole was so patient and helpful with us! She was never pushy or rushing us, which is so nice! She is such an asset to Ron Lewis Kia! If anyone is ever looking for a car, used or new, see Nicole. She is a great sales person. She went over everything on our new Kia Soul before we left. She even programed her phone number in to our vehicle that if we had any problems or questions, we can call her! Everyone that we had contact with at the dealership was also so very friendly and thanked us for coming there to buy our vehicle! Nicole made our buying experience a pleasure! Just love her!

• Great Service!

Rhonda- We so appreciate your repeated business! Happy to continue to serve you~

Very nice, patient gentleman to work with who did not pressure me. Give Internet Salesman Rich McCoy a call today! Each person I came into contact with was professional and courteous. Very pleased with my 2013 Dodge Journey and the 100,000 or 2 year warranty. I have been buying cars or vans or SUV's from Ron Lewis in Beaver Falls for many years.

• Excellent Shopping Experience

Rhonda- Thank you for your continued business and appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback!