Ron Lewis Kia Beaver Falls

100 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 9, 2019

I would like to bring attention to the unethical business practices by Ron Lewis Kia / Ron Lewis Automotive Group, regarding my recent experience attempting... to purchase a vehicle from this particular dealership. I first inquired about a vehicle on 05/27/2019 with salesman Tyler Sager, requesting additional photos of the vehicle. The photos in which Tyler Sager sent me were strategically taken as they only depicted the good portion/angles of the vehicle as I discovered the vehicle actually had significant damage to both the rear and front end of the vehicle that both the dealership and Tyler Sager neglected to disclose in their description of the vehicle. I only discovered this after driving 2 hours to the dealership and seeing the damage when another salesman took me to see the vehicle as it was in the closed service department for repairs that were also not mentioned when discussing purchasing the vehicle. According to Tyler Sager, the vehicle was going to be ready for delivery on 06/03/2019 for my scheduled 5:45PM appointment to test drive and take delivery/purchase the vehicle. Had this significant damage and needed repairs been disclosed to me in the first place, I would have never spent the gas and toll money to make the trip with my wife and children to purchase this vehicle. As stated in the written conversation from salesman Tyler Sager, the vehicle is "priced accordingly to the miles", which again mentions nothing about any damage to the vehicle. I truly feel that this was an unfair business practice/tactic used by Ron Lewis Kia in an attempt to get the customer in to the dealership to make a sale on the spot by intentionally not disclosing what was actually wrong with the vehicle. I sent these concerns to the appropriate management the following business day on 06/04/2019, however I never receive any sort of response. I would like to hopefully prevent any future customers from having to endure such a poor experience from this business.

November 28, 2018

I went here because of the good reviews. I test drove a 2007 Trailblazer that was advertised as $4800 (without warranty or taxes/fees). No mention of any... major issues was included in the listing. When I arrived and test drove the car, we heard sounds which were explained as mechanical problems which could be fixed if I purchased an additional warranty. Bottom line, Tyler, the salesman gave me a quote of $7725 all-inclusive, and the repairs would need to take place after 30 days, with co-payments. They lowered it to $7200 before I left. I liked the car, but not for that much. I would have liked to know this was a "mechanic's special" before travelling all the way there.

• January 27, 2018

Started our car shopping early for our 16 year old just to see what we could afford. We explained we weren’t ready to buy and were just looking. Tom and... Dave were understanding of our situation and weren’t pushy at all. In fact, they educated us and because of that, we will definitely purchase from Ron Lewis. You’ve gained a new customer!

We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Ron Lewis Chevrolet Beaver Falls! We are always more than happy to assist you when you are ready. Take ca...re!

November 9, 2018

Amazing buying experience. The management and dealer are the best. I got exactly what I needed for my trade in so my monthly payments would be within my... budget. Bottom line, if you are looking to purchase a vehicle, this is the place to go.

September 23, 2017

Pleasant experience. Did not feel pressured. Salesman was very courteous and helpful.

H! thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Ron Lewis Chevrolet Beaver Falls. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Thank you... again for the great review!

September 9, 2017

From sales person Bruce to sales manager Bryce to financial manager Allen, all friendly and professional.

Hi Albert, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Ron Lewis Chevrolet Beaver Falls. We're happy we could meet your expectations!

January 31, 2017

Working with Rita was a pleasant experience. She understood what we were looking for and put it in motion. This was our third car lease from her. Next... one will be too.

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. You really made our day today.

December 29, 2016

Everything went very well. The salesman Jim Hoskinson did a very good job in taking care of all our needs.

Robert- Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We wish you a happy new year~

November 10, 2016

I didn't buy my car here, but I will definitely be back. I had service done and they were fast!! I dropped my car off at 7:45am and had a text from them... at 8:09 stating what was wrong. They also offered me a free inspection. Very smooth process. I will definitely be back!!

Tammi- Thanks again-- we appreciate your service business!

October 15, 2016

Purchased a new and used vehicle from this dealer this year. Service and Buying process was excellent. Ask for Rita Gailey-Logero...