65 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Watson Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Great Experience

Due to the excellent service we receive at Watson's, we just came back to get our second vehicle. We were happy with the first experience and first vehicle so we knew to come back to Watson's for another vehicle.

• Wonderful experience!
    May 3, 2017

I was greeted By jimmy as soon as I got out of my car! I told him I only had 2 hours because I worked and the first time ever I had a car and gone within that time! Great service ! He's awesome and everyone was very kind! Highly recommended!!Ty Jimmy Cheipka!!&Victor Olive!! And anyone else involved !

• The place to go for a Chevy truck!
    April 20, 2017

I have driven past this dealership countless times on my way to and from Pittsburgh. I am always impressed by the line of trucks. I stopped in never expecting to buy one, but after dealing with Anthony Tanilli I came back a few days later and closed the deal. Everybody was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend Watson Chevrolet if you are thinking about a new truck!

• Mike makes it great!

Mike went above and behind just like my salesman Nick Bovo to make my experience truly red carpet worthy!

• Amazing, very knowledgeable!!!
    April 6, 2017

Very helpful, got me into a newer car for a lower payment! I was in and out within an hour. Best buying experience I've ever had

• Class act!!
    April 6, 2017

Watson, Victor Olive, Jim Cheripka and all the staff at Watson are fantastic!! I highly recommend them!! We purchased two vehicles from them. It was the easiest most pleasant experience!

• I can't say enough good things about Watson

Simply put a great place to buy a car from the time we walked in to the time we drove away with our very nice car it was just a great experience . The salesmen Jimmy Cheripka Greeted us and made us feel completely comfortable. He worked very hard at getting us the price and payments that needed. Thanks Jimmy Great job

• The BEST
    April 2, 2017

Excellent, caring, and no fooling around... if you are serious about a vehicle so are they.... would recommend everyone to go and check it out!!!!

• Fast and friendly.
    March 26, 2017

I found the truck on autotrader, and called the dealership, Anthony actually knew the history of the trade in and was not pushy towards getting me in for a test drive. When I arrived someone else was already looking at the same truck, but the deal fell through. I was able to drive the truck, talk numbers and get everything in the works within an hour or so of arriving.

• ABOVE & BEYOND
    March 21, 2017

Jimmy searched high & low for the exact truck I wanted. He found the perfect vehicle, then gave me an exceptional price on it. He went the extra mile, and his service was unparalleled. Truly an example of the "Red Carpet Experience." I won't buy a car anywhere else.