Miami Auto Supercenter

Average based on 26 reviews.
  • Excellence

Miami Auto Supercenter rocks when it comes to repair and maintenance. Their service team is top in my books.

Thank you, Aletha, for your kind words. Our team is always happy to help!

Thank you, Aletha, for your kind words. Our team is always happy to help!

• Great servive

Great service and very nice and helpful people working their ! Corey and Scott were a great help !

• Miami Auto Super Center

Went in for an oil change. Discovered that the battery was leaking. Had been for a while. Costs of the replacement, was covered under warrenty. Even though it expired a month prior. But the battery had been leaking before it expired, they covered the expense. Pretty cool!!! Thanks!!!

• Amazing Customer service!!

I've purchased 2 vehicles from them & had an amazing experience both times. They really know how to take care of customers.

• GREAT SERVICE! LOVE THIS PLACE!

I purchased a 2014 Buick Enclave from Miami Chevrolet Buick GMC and couldn't have been more pleased with the process. They are a great group of people from the salesman to the service department. The service dept is always prompt in servicing my vehicle and making sure I am pleased with what they have done. I would recommend them to everyone looking for a new vehicle or servicing one they already have.

• Great service

Regular service...oil change, tire rotation. Dropped it off, had breakfast, came back, it was ready to go. They always make sure you get any special,pricing they have going on at the time. Very friendly people, great, prompt service. Highly recommend. We purchased this car from this dealer in 2012 and will most likely buy the next one here as well.

• Dealer Repair on 1998 Buick LeSabre

Several years ago they replaced the intake manifold 13 months later I had to redo it myself I had only put 3000 miles on the car this time I took it in needing an ignition switch I in formed them I was pretty sure that was the problem it was an electrical problem they first told my wife it was out of gas then informed me it needed a fuel pump and gas gauge sending unit which they wanted over $700 to replace I ended up paying them $110 and towing the car back home and fixing it myself and guess what with a new ignition switch everything works again what type of mechanic would check for mechanical issues when half the electrical went out at the same time the car shut down you will never touch another car of mine or even a bicycle sincerely Merle Dampman

• Great Service !

They took extra special care of my vehicle . Made sure I was satisified before I left. Haven't had service like that at any other dealership. I highly recommend Miami Chevrolet Super Center.

• Great dealership

I always have my service work done at the Chevy dealership where I purchased my car. On this occasion there was a miscommunication regarding the appointment date and I had to come back another day. The sales manager was so kind as to do all the service work (oil change and tire rotation) for free and threw in a full " detail" as well. How could I ask for more. They did a great job and I will continue to use them for all my auto needs and highly recommend them to everyone I know. Talk about above and beyond....wow.

• Friendly and courteous people.

They worked around their schedule and mine to get my GMC Terrain serviced. They called to let me know when they started servicing my vehicle and called when they finished. The service department are friendly and courteous each time I have been there.