Miami Auto Supercenter

4.5
  • Service

Good people. Willing to help have bought several cars with them.

Good people. Willing to help have bought several cars with them.

• Oil change

Feel that services are over priced. Service manager was less than professional and just said I am telling you what the guys in the back said about what additional work was recommended.

We appreciate the 4 STAR review please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future!! We look forward to continuing working hard for you and all your automotive needs!

• Head Job

Took my 97 Chevy Siverado with 225,000 miles in because it wasn't firing on a cylinder they tore it apart and found a torque bit inside from when it was built it bent an exhaust valve and broke the head they replaced the head and installed a new timing chain and gears and now this thing runs like brand new. Randy kept me informed on the damage and repair process in a timely manner. I really appreciate the care and work they did to my vehicle.

• Miami Chevy Super Center Rocks

Miami Chevrolet's mechanics rock in car maintenance and repair. They're the Superstars in mechanical industry. Keep up the great work.

• GOOD EXPERIENCE

THE WHOLE PROCESS IS VERY PAINLESS AN YOU ALWAYS KNOW WHAT YOU WILL BE PAYING AN WHAT WILL BE DONE ..NO STRONG ARMING OF THE CUSTOMER GOOD QUALITY WORK EVERY TIME ..I HAVE A 1987 CADI BROUGHAM THAN NEEDS THE A/C AN HEATER CHECKED ..IT'S MY BABY AN I HAVE NO HESITATION IN GETTING IT SERVICED THERE WHEN THE TIME COMES...THANK YOU TO ALL

• Excellence

Miami Auto Supercenter rocks when it comes to repair and maintenance. Their service team is top in my books.

Thank you, Aletha, for your kind words. Our team is always happy to help!

Thank you, Aletha, for your kind words. Our team is always happy to help!

• Great servive

Great service and very nice and helpful people working their ! Corey and Scott were a great help !

• Miami Auto Super Center

Went in for an oil change. Discovered that the battery was leaking. Had been for a while. Costs of the replacement, was covered under warrenty. Even though it expired a month prior. But the battery had been leaking before it expired, they covered the expense. Pretty cool!!! Thanks!!!

• Amazing Customer service!!

I've purchased 2 vehicles from them & had an amazing experience both times. They really know how to take care of customers.

• GREAT SERVICE! LOVE THIS PLACE!

I purchased a 2014 Buick Enclave from Miami Chevrolet Buick GMC and couldn't have been more pleased with the process. They are a great group of people from the salesman to the service department. The service dept is always prompt in servicing my vehicle and making sure I am pleased with what they have done. I would recommend them to everyone looking for a new vehicle or servicing one they already have.