This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• HORRIBLE

We traded in my Equinox over a year ago and still have NOT been issued our GAP or extended warranty refund from this dealership. I have contacted the companies that issued the insurance policies. They informed me that Steve Conner had been issued a check in August of 2013. WHERE IS MY REFUND OVER A YEAR LATER???????????

• HORRIBLE

• Beware

I purchased a 2008 Sierra from them on 2/1/13. After wiring them the money and signing the purchase order I was told the vehicle had an engine knock and they will refund me the money. Kept calling the dealership and the receptionist would not have me speak to any of the managers. I was told by the salesman that there was nothing wrong with the vehicle and he was told by his manager to tell me there was an engine knock. I had to do claim with my bank in order to get my money back. It took me two weeks in till I got it back. Beware!

• Friendly staff

They do everything timely and efficiently. Great customer service! I will be bringing my car back for service!