New 866-949-0130 Dealer Website
Used 888-699-7641 Email Dealer
Service 888-935-1724

• Sales at its finest!

It was a very pleasant experience. The sales team was very informative. They were also very patient as we waited for a time where both my husband and I could be present. They were very easy to work with and listened to our concerns and answered our questions.

• Suburban serviced

Sherri does an awesome job getting my suburban in and out quickly. Thanks Sherri

• Truck serviced

Great service and friendly people. They service my truck and my car.

Great service and friendly people. They service my truck and my car.

• Good dealership, a confused sales team

The worst parts were really not that bad, a lost key and unmentioned scratches (deep). But our sales guy was fantastic Ron Jon, if you buy here deal with him.

• Best dealership in the area hands down

This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Ron Johnson here. I have worked deals with him over the past four years. I was unable to find a deal on two occasions and he was great working with me. Did all he could and we just didn't find the right vehicle for my price point at that time. He always followed through and did what he said he would do. This time I was able to find the prefect vehicle for a great price. He delivered 100%. No wasted time. He is sincere and honest at all times. The rest of the staff is amazing all the way through the process. Highly satisfied and will be a long time customer.

Thank you for the positive review. It means a lot to us that you felt good about your experiences both when you purchased from us and when you did not. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to reach back out to Ron, or any of us, we are all here to help. Thank you again.

• Service

I took it in for recall services with the impression of only 2/3 services being able to be completed but they were able to complete all 3. Great job!

Thank you for the positive review. We are glad we were able to perform your recall services in a timely manner and to your satisfaction. If there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to let us know.

• Jim Heggie

Had a" no pressure " sale. Rafael was a great sales representative.

Had a" no pressure " sale. Rafael was a great sales representative.

• Satisfied experience every visit

Being in the military, we have used quite a few dealerships over the past 20 years. Jim Clark by far has provided us with the best care and courtesy. We have purchased 3 vehicles over the years from Jerry V. With moving away and back again he always remembers us and the family. Finance manager is respectful and caring. Service department is polite when making appointments. They do a fine job and leave your vehicle the way it was when they got it. No oil spills. No dripping in the driveway. I would highly recommend Jim Clark to anyone who's shopping for a new or used vehicle.

• Fixed Everything

They fixed everything I asked about and performed the recall computer upload.

They fixed everything I asked about and performed the recall computer upload.

• Excellent service

Ron Johnson went out of his way to find a truck to meet my needs and budget, He also provides excellent customer service.