Midway Motors - Hillsboro

• very happy with the dealership

We were very happy with the dealership & Tim our salesman went the extra mile & called to see if we were happy with our car we got. The building & everything inside including the shop was very clean. I would buy another vehicle from them. Geri from Hutchinson Ks.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and congratulations on your new vehicle! We appreciate you making the drive from Hutchinson and we our happy that your experience was up to par. If there's anything else we can help with please don't hesitate to reach out!

• Easy not pushy

Still looking for the perfect next vehicle so I'm keeping an eye on this dealers lot. Hoping to find a one owner buick

We have a huge inventory that's always changing so hopefully our crew is keeping an eye out for you as well! Thank you for choosing Midway Motors as your go to dealership when looking for a new Buick. Thanks for the review!

• Absolutely wonderful!

Thank You Ashlee, it was great doing buisiness with you!

They are wonderful people! The atmosphere is great, I could not be more satisfied with the experience I had buying a car from them. Everyone I came in contact with was kind an had a smile on their face. I would recommend this place to anybody that asked, it was the BEST customer service I have come across from that big of a group in a very long time!

Thank You Ashlee, it was great doing buisiness with you!