Superior Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Of Siloam Springs

16 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 15, 2018

We had been to several other dealerships and just were not happy with the service we were recieving. We decided to give Superior Dodge a shot. From the... first moment we arrived, we recieved professional service. Charlie our salesman was professional and worked very hard to get us a deal! Everyone we encountered continued giving us the best service. If you are in the market for a new or used vehicle, this is the place to go!

Thank you so much Tiffany for your positive review! We appreciate you and your business!

December 7, 2018

Not a great car buying experience. Car was damaged by dealership and they refuse to make it correct. Avoid them. Good luck getting them to call you... back too.

• February 8, 2018

Great job on working with me on my purchase of the 2012 Avalanche! No pressure good presentation and excellent job of communicating with me on this purchase!... Thanks again for a job well done! Frank Devorak

October 17, 2018

Talked to a salesman this morning and told him what time that would be there to test drive 2 differant used pickups......he set the schedule up, arrive... and find out that neither of the two trucks where even on the lot as one had sold and the other was sent to auction.....they should have called and told us....avoid doing business with them

October 2, 2018

BUYER BEWARE! Superior is an absolutely horrible dealership that utilizes deceptive selling practices. Meaning they lie. saying a problem you noticed... is something small when in actuality the transmission is going to go out before your 1st payment (exactly what happened to me) . But here's the steps to buying a used vehicle here. Step 1: DON'T BUY A USED VEHICLE FROM SUPERIOR! Step 2: if you ignored step one take your vehicle immediately to a credible mechanic and ensure whatever they are telling you is accurate and not a bigger problem that the dealership mechanics swept under the rug. Step 3: Don't believe what the management here says. Meaning verify everything. If they even mention the mechanic saying something then ask for the mechanics notes. And step 4: if you really are interested in what past customers have to say then refer back to Step 1. In my case I test drove a vehicle and noticed a ticking in the transmission. I asked about it when I got back to the dealership and the manager said "I checked the mechanics notes and the transmission mounts are going to need to be replaced. That's an easy cheep fix". So I blindly believed him and bought the truck. Like you've read previously, before my 1st payment the transmission went out. So I tried to talk to the dealership. and after 15 calls through-out a months time I finally got to talk to a manager. He confirmed that the guy who sold me the truck was lieing and that the mechanics logs say nothing about transmission problems. Had he said he doesn't know what the problem was I wouldn't have a 23,000$ yard orniment.

February 24, 2018

Don't expect to pay their advertized Internet price. They raised the price 2500.00 above their Internet price. We will never do business with them.... How would they like it if they drove 2 hours to purchase then raised the price on them?

August 19, 2017

I needed a new car for my wife and decided to give Superior Dodge a try. I received the best customer service I have ever received in all of my years... of car buying. We were greeted by Customer Service Rep, Daniel Daigneault as we were coming in the building and he led us through the entire process with a courteous and professional attitude. The Finance Rep, Cody Young explained the financials of our purchase with a straightforward and honest approach and we even had an opportunity to meet Ty Turney, the Service Director, who had our new car detailed and filled with gas, while we were still negotiating our deal! I was highly impressed with all 3 gentlemen and will be recommending all my friends to purchase their next vehicle with Superior.

July 29, 2017

I have been considering buying a newer tow rig for my camper and Aaron Jones was very helpful in my decision. I'm not buying now but when I do it will... be threw him. Your selection is great and the staff is very professional not to pushy

July 26, 2017

I have bought and traded vehicles at Superior Dodge in Siloam over the past 4 years and Chris Prater has always exceeded my expectations. No hassle, no... "sales tricks", honest, and straight forward. I would highly recommend giving him a call if you're in the market for a new or used vehicle, he even helps take care of you after the sale is made and makes sure you are well taken care of when/if you use the service department. Highly recommended!

April 4, 2017

DO NOT LET THESE PEOPLE SERVICE YOUR VEHICLE. By the time they got through with my sons jeep, there was more wrong with it than when he took it in. When... I called and ask for a manager he had just stepped out, would be out for a while. No concern about making things right. Terrible.