• Brooks Motors, The Best!!!

What great advice!!! Thats all we ask, just give us an opportunity & we will do our best to exceed all expectations!

We have been using Brooks Motors in our family and in our business for several years now. From the salesman to the young man who details for them, everyone, without fail has always been professional, attentive and above and beyond to make your visit with them a good experience. I often tell anyone who is looking to buy a new or used car to give Brooks a chance before they go anywhere else.

• Above and Beyond!

I'd like to start off by saying I've worked in the automotive industry myself and was blown away by the customer service I received. John Wright was hands down the best person I have worked with for any type of purchase thus far. We had a few bumps in the road from payoff changing, paperwork not arriving on time from my outside lender, etc and John and Catie made sure it all worked out smoothly regardless. They went above and beyond to make sure the vehicle not only fit the needs of my family, but my budget as well. With twins on the way, we had a specific budget we HAD to stick to. I live 2 hours from Brooks Motors and the drive was well worth it, my family and I will continue to purchase here in the future and recommend everyone we know to John Wright. Five stars all the way around!

• Recommendation for Brooks Chevrolet

Cheryl, thank you for your recent service review and please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Service was completed quickly and efficiently. All employees were friendly and helpful. We are very pleased with our experience with Brooks Chevrolet.

• Nice ,friendly,clean facility.

Everyone at dealership was very nice and helpful. I would tell anybody if they are in market for new vehicle to give Brooks Chevrolet first chance.

Belinda, thank you for your recommendation of Brooks Motors! We are happy to hear our team provided nothing less than a 5-star experience for you.

• GMC Acadia

Service was done in a timely manner. Facility was clean and employees were courteous. Great job!!

William, we are happy to hear we could get you back on the road quickly. We appreciate you choosing Brooks Motors for your auto care needs!

• Great service!

Great service and great people to work with! I would highly recommend Brooks!

Sam, thank you for sharing your recent experience on our Cars.com page! We appreciate your business at Brooks Motors.

Great service and great people to work with! I would highly recommend Brooks!

• Great but slow

Got a great deal on tires and service, but it takes forever. I had a four week old with me and waited almost 2 1/2 hours for four tires to be put on and balanced.

Krystle, we apologize for the wait you experienced with our service department. At your next service, please contact our Service Manager at 334-830-4129 and we can make sure to get you scheduled and hopefully in and out in no time at all!

• Clean services

Staff was very friendly & nice! Just would have been nice to have the car looked at without an appt like another dealership did! Before fixing it!!

Kristi, we apologize for any wait you experienced and understand making an appointment isn¿t always an option but do appreciate anytime customers are able to call ahead. We value your feedback and your business. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

• Service Department

Always had great service at Brooks Motors. This time was somewhat slow but still overall satisfied with service

• Greater people

Elaine, we appreciate your recommendation and your business! Congratulations on your new vehicle and welcome to the Brooks Motors family!

It was a pleasure to work with mr. Colman.both me and my husband both agree that he didn't rush us we told him what we wanted and we got it. Brooks Chevrolet is a good place to purchase a car or truck. everyone seemed so genuine.I will recommend brooks Chevrolet to anyone who asks