Baierl Chevrolet Cadillac

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 171 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Buying a Kia Optima
    July 2, 2012

I did my research on the Kia Optima and was very pleased with the experience at Baierl. I had been to 2 previous dealerships and it was awaful so I wa...s skeptical going to Baierl. They handled everything with the best customer service. On the day that I was buyiny my car, there were 2 other deals taking place. Everyone there was very friendly especially our salesman Mark Depasquale.

Recent Service at Baierl Chevrolet
    April 13, 2018

Excellent service and customer relations. What I've come to expect from Baierl Chevrolet.

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Bought previous leased vehicle
    April 9, 2018

My salesman Dave Ging handled the process flawlessly. We will be repeat customers.

We're glad everything was completed quickly and to your satisfaction! We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

Baierl Chevrolet
    March 10, 2018

This is my second vehicle purchased here, the first Chevy Cruze was for myself, the second one was for my daughter. We love the Chevy Cruze, love the... service at Baierl, everyone is always so friendly, helpful and nice. Always a good experience.

It's our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to o...ur guests. Please come see us for any future needs. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care

service
    March 7, 2018

did not give enough for trade in,but service is great

Craig Singer, we really appreciate your positive review! We hope to see you soon!

Cadillac CT6 2017
    February 28, 2018

Our Sales Specialist, Matthew Little, was welcoming and made our experience well worth the trip to PA. His knowledge and expertise on the Cadillac CT...6 and other cars, were outstanding. He was able to answer any and all questions that were posed to him. Without hesitation, he was accommodating, knew his way around the vehicle, and was well-versed on the options of the CT6, which made us feel comfortable and very satisfied with the purchase we made. Matt was a professional and he seemed very honorable. My wife was impressed! We would like to commend Baierl Cadillac Dealership on the appearance of the facility, and the hospitality of the staff as we toured the showrooms. What else can we say... the car is exactly what we wanted.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a nice and full review! Matt is really an exceptional worker so we'd expect no less about him, ...but it's still to hear :) Let us know if there's anything else we can do!

My Traverse from Baierl
    February 12, 2018

We bought several cars them over the years and the experience keeps getting better.

Jack, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you ...found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Baierl Service Department, Wexford, PA
    January 18, 2018

Went for an oil change. Onstar had given me a red flag in emissions. I reran my diagnostics on the way to Baierl and no problems were found. When I qu...estioned the service employee about the differences in reports, he assured me that everything was fine and the Onstar initial report had a communications issue that caused the red flag. I was out of the service area with oil change and tire rotation in 40 minutes.

Thank you for the review Dan! We were glad to help out and correct the issue. We appreciate your patience while we investigated what went wrong, but i...f it happens again just let us know!

Used truck purchase
    January 14, 2018

Great place great service had a good experience and never had any problems

Thank you Jim! We're glad to hear there weren't any problems for you. We always strive to better stream line our process, and we're glad that hasn't h...urt our quality of service. Thank you again!

Excellent Service as usual!!!
    January 14, 2018

Its great to keep going to a place that you can trust. I got here coming from a VERY local gmc dealership that could not do their work very well.

Thank you Christopher! We're glad to hear you made the switch, and we couldn't be prouder of the team. We'll be happy to help again in the future!

Baierl Chevrolet Cadillac