Baierl Chevrolet Cadillac

391 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com
  • Buying a Kia Optima

I did my research on the Kia Optima and was very pleased with the experience at Baierl. I had been to 2 previous dealerships and it was awaful so I was skeptical going to Baierl. They handled everything with the best customer service. On the day that I was buyiny my car, there were 2 other deals taking place. Everyone there was very friendly especially our salesman Mark Depasquale.

• Leased a new 2017 Chevy Trax
    March 29, 2017

My experience leasing a new Chevy was wonderful due to the excellent service and availability for questions by Cory Branch. Cory's service was 100% the reason I bought a car with Baierl Chevy for the first time. Jeff Bugesdorfer in Finance also make the experience quick and painless. All around and amazing sales and financing team.

• Had the best experience . . .everyone so helpful
    March 25, 2017

Not too often people can say how much they enjoyed the car buying process. Cory Branch made this big purchase so effortless and easy. He and Dominic Myer, and Thomas Hull were just awesome. I will be telling my friends to go see Corey if they are car shopping! Love my new Tahoe in the special edition color . . . Corey made that happen.

• GREAT EXPERIENCE
    March 14, 2017

Great team of guys helped me out..no pressure and very accommodating to my needs. Can't say enough about how great my experience was; my wife's lease is up in a year and half, and I can definitely say this is where we'll be coming again!

• Baierl Chevrolet Visit

Excellent customer service. Minimal wait time and greeted promptly upon arrival.

• Purchase and Service at Baierl Chevrolet
    March 8, 2017

Cory Branch in Sales was easy, fun, social and comfortable to work with. Knowledgeable about his inventory and making numbers work. Service crew, including Kevin Sullivan, made the changes to our new purchase as well as helping us with our other 2 Chevy's quickly and easy. Thank you baierl and your team members

• Review

Great service department causes me to be a repeat buyer at Baierl

Great service department causes me to be a repeat buyer at Baierl

• Baierl Cadillac

Friendly & professional, not condescending or arrogant! Great salespeople!

Friendly & professional, not condescending or arrogant! Great salespeople!

• Great People
    January 27, 2017

Recently purchased a used 2015 Chevy Silverado. The people were terrific to deal with. They really respected my time. I went in to the dealership and completed my sale in under two hours. By far the best buying experience I have had purchasing a vehicle.

• Service 11Jan17

The service I required was taken care of by Michael Roland is a fast and efficient manner.

Thank you, Lawrence, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. You really made our day today.