3.0
  • love them

We have bought our last couple of cars and have been very pleased with the service and cars

• Rude employees

I was blocked in the street behind them. Three cars had to back up off the street when I asked them to move the truck they said in a very rude tone we are working go around! They then stood their and did nothing. Just making me sit their I went inside and asked for the service manager he was nowhere to be found maybe if he was around more the employees wouldn't act like this!

• Rude employees

• Great experience

Great time and great people. I highly recommend this place!

Great time and great people. I highly recommend this place!

• super staff

My experience was great from the minute I walked in the door till I drove off the lot with my new truck. Bill & Bob were super

• Great dealership

I have bought 5 cars from this dealership and I am very satisfied with this dealership. Sales and service people are friendly and knowledgeable.

• Outstanding service

I am very pleased with the excellent service received when I brought my new vehicle in for a minor fix. Everyone was knowledgeable about my vehicle and provided outstanding service! Great people and great dealership!

• Great Dealership!

What a terrific dealership! This is the second Malibu I have leased through Classic Chevrolet and I must say that everyone that works there takes pride in pleasing the customer, especially Bob in sales. He is truly an asset to the dealership. What a pleasant experience it is to deal with Classic. Highly recommend!!!

• Great dealership

Great place to buy and service cars. Great customer service. Nice people in all departments.

• Prompt, courteous,friendly service.

Prompt,courteous,friendly service. Service bays and customer area clean and neat.