• Great Service and Great Price

Just purchased my first car, I did my homework and didn't feel any pressure at all with Curtis at Keddie. I knew what I wanted and he was a great help finding all the rebates possible. Although it was stressful and a big change, everyone at Keddie did their best to make the process easy, clear, and where helpful from the day we walked in to the moment we pulled out of the parking lot.

Thank you Rachel, Hope you are enjoying your new Trax. As always if you need anything please feel free to call me anytime. Best Regards, Kurtis Sheldon Keddie Chevrolet

• Worst service ever

Service people do not know what they are doing. Pretty bad when my dad has to tell them what to check.

• Prpffessional and Friendly sales staff - real pros

I had a phenomenal buying experience here - the sales staff is extremely helpful and friendly and they bent over backwards to ensure I received the car I was looking for and helped me through the entire purchase. Great service from a small dealer and it was much appreciated. Thanks again.

Thank you Alec, It was a pleasing working with you. I hope your enjoying your new car. As always, if you need anything, feel free to call or email me. Thank you again for your business! Kurtis Sheldon

• We VW love Keddie Chevy and Kurtis too!! ¿¿

We drove from OHIO to purchase our used gem VW! Super fast ,easy down home dealership! We can't say enough good about the dealership!

• We VW love Kurtis at Keddie!

Hello from Ohio! We found our 2014 VW EOS at Keddie ! It was a beautiful and easy drive! Most excellent all around small town dealership and staff!

• Pleasant Buying Experience

Very satisfied with purchase. Kurtis returned our calls\emails promptly. He made arrangments for a test drive right away and had knowledge of the history of vehicle. Day of sale, paperwork was already ready and vehicle was prepped. Very positive buying experience. Wouldn't hesitate to use this dealership again in the future.

• Great service

Upon entering they made you feel comfortable right away, very helpful, and diligent. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone for their next vehicle purchase.

• Awesome Service

Gertrude was so knowledgeable and took the time to show me everything about my new Cruze. She made my car-buying experience a pleasure. I highly recommend Keddie Chevrolet!!!! LOVE MY CRUZE!!!

• Exactly what I wanted

Kurtis was such a great guy to work with. He made us feel at ease and gave us a great deal on our car.

Hi Hannah, Happy Holidays!! I hope your enjoying your new car. If you need anything please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you again for your business. Best Regards, Kurtis Sheldon Keddie Chevrolet

• Very good experience

Very easy process and walked away very satisfied with the deal they gave me.

Very easy process and walked away very satisfied with the deal they gave me.