• great service

George is the one that helped me, first on the phone and then in person when I arrived, Friendly, knowledgeable and listened to me about my car.

• Individual

I am trying to get a dealer trade with my dealer. I am hoping on the fourth day of trying someone will call my dealer. We have personally bought from your dealership in the past. Hoping another successful sale

• RickM

The salespeople & receptionist I dealt with were very friendly and helpful. "|"

The salespeople & receptionist I dealt with were very friendly and helpful. "|"

• Top Notch

The people at Mission Chevrolet went above and beyond in helping us get this beautiful Silver Texas Edition Silverado. My wife and I were nervous and not sure if we will get it but they made it easy. I dealt with the other two Chevrolet dealers in El Paso and Mission shines above them. Thanks to all in Mission Chevrolet"|"

• Great dealership!

Great Staff! Great dealership! I was looking for a truck for my dad. The sales guy was patient with me until we finally found the right truck for my dad

• Vehicle Owner

Excellent Customer Service and Outstanding service on vehicle and I was very pleased overall with experience of dealership

• Sales manager

Rude, unprofessional and lack integrity Zero all the way

Rude, unprofessional and lack integrity Zero all the way

• Great service

Great dealership great customer service, everybody's friendly and always smiling. Can't wait to go back!

• Elizabeth

I had a great experience at Mission from the minute I got there to when I walked out. the sales person was super friendly and very helpful, and made my decision for a new car a lot easier.the personal at the financial department was also very helpful.

• Best Dealership in El Paso

Is my 3rd car from Mission. Great customer service. Great employees. Will be back for my next new car