• great service

George is the one that helped me, first on the phone and then in person when I arrived, Friendly, knowledgeable and listened to me about my car.

• Vehicle Owner

Excellent Customer Service and Outstanding service on vehicle and I was very pleased overall with experience of dealership

• Sales manager

Rude, unprofessional and lack integrity Zero all the way

Rude, unprofessional and lack integrity Zero all the way

• Great service

Great dealership great customer service, everybody's friendly and always smiling. Can't wait to go back!

• Elizabeth

I had a great experience at Mission from the minute I got there to when I walked out. the sales person was super friendly and very helpful, and made my decision for a new car a lot easier.the personal at the financial department was also very helpful.

• Best Dealership in El Paso

Is my 3rd car from Mission. Great customer service. Great employees. Will be back for my next new car

• Just outstanding service at Mission Chevrolet

The best service department in our city, bar none.

The best service department in our city, bar none.

• Mission Chevrolet

The dealership definitely drove a hard bargain. After about a week of going back and forth, I walked away with a new Tahoe at really good price!! Sometimes patience and persistance pays off. I want to give credit to my sales man Javier who went to bat for me. He treated me well and was never pushy at all. His customer service was excellent and I highly recommend his services. I plan to purchase my next vehicle there as well. Thanks Mission!!

• Good customer service.

Good customer service. Salesmen would not let me go until a deal was done.

Good customer service. Salesmen would not let me go until a deal was done.

• Great team

Great team to do business with.They got me the truck I wanted and had it ready to pick up fast.