Average based on 107 reviews
  • Todd Wenzel Experience

I worked with Megan Potts who let me know about the demo sale along with the GM discounts. She was very helpful. She then let me know that she contacted a gentleman named Joe Z in the sales department. He was full of information and very helpful. I left a few things in my vehicle and he was able to put it all together and get it over to me. I was not able to stay so they could fill my gas tank and clean up the Acadia. He offered to let me come in at my convenience in the upcoming weeks. I liked that. I also worked with a gentleman, Justin W and he was full of information regarding the finance process. I enjoyed working and talking with him.

• Service Department Review

I worked with Tim in the Service Department and did not have a good experience all three times. In fact, I truly wish I did not have to bring in any vehicles for service at Todd Wenzel, but our vehicles are Chevy and under warranty. Tim does not have any personality and is not friendly in the least. He provides very little information while writing up a potential service agreement. If you have questions, you've got to ask. All three times I have had my vehicles in, Wenzel has had them for three, two and four days after being told EVERY time the car would be done that day. All three times I had to wait at least 18 hours before being called about the vehicle in service. I ALWAYS have to call after a couple days just to see what is going on! Just recently, I had my son's car brought in for service under warranty. We asked for a loaner when we came in and were rudely told that request had to be made upon scheduling the appointment. I am not sure how we were supposed to ever know this, especially due to the fact that the first vehicle I ever took in under warranty they had for three days and provided a loaner when I came in the second day after being told nothing about the status of my vehicle and assuming they must surely be done with it! They had my son's car for two full days without contact until my son called at the end of the first day to see how it was coming. He was treated condescendingly and told the car wasn't going to be ready until the next day some time, Of course, we had to call several times the next day. When my son came in to pick up the car, he was told in a demeaning manner by Tim that not only was one tail light out, but two bulbs had to be changed. My son didn't know whether to apologize or what! Right now I am going on the fourth day of waiting for my vehicle to be repaired under warranty. Sure enough, I waited two days until I received a phone call informing me of the status of the car. If I didn't live so close to this dealership, I would happily go elsewhere!

Debbi, we would like to apologize for the dissatisfaction you experienced with our service department. It is unfortunate to hear that our team was running behind schedule with the automotive work performed on your vehicle. We can assure you that the negative details you've mentioned do not reflect our typical business practices nor do they live up to our professional standards. We hope to gain the opportunity to sincerely make it up to you. Please feel free to reach out to us any time. Sincerely, Todd Wenzel Buick GMC Team

• Todd wenzel buick gmc

Great service and friendly people would recommend this dealer to anyone I know. When I got turned down by everyone else they were there to give me the chance and get me into a brand new reliable car

• Great Service

They listened, had a welcoming spirit and was very experienced.

They listened, had a welcoming spirit and was very experienced.

• Best service by far!!!

Always very friendly and accommodating and willing to answer all of your questions. They are completely honest and I can leave knowing I received the best service for a great price. They always go above and beyond other dealerships as far as quality and customer service (running my vehicle through the car wash after an oil change!!) It's the little things that count. I will ALWAYS go to Todd Wenzel. Thank you!

• Excellent Buying Experience at Todd Wenzel

We are very pleased with the excellent help from Rob and others in the process of buying our new vehicle!

Thank you Pete for the kind words! Our sales consultants take great pride in the service they provide for our customers.

• Friendly staff, lots of sitting and waiting

We sincerely appreciate the feedback Andrea. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can be of further assistance.

Tyler Barrix was very helpful and friendly. We enjoyed working with him. We were a little disappointed by the length of time it took for things. We had requested that the paperwork be drawn up before I came in so I could just sign everything because I had my 7 month old daughter with me. I ended up being there for an hour mostly just waiting for the paperwork to be printed. Also, we were told we'd have a full tank of gas but we only received a half of tank of gas.

• Great service

Your saleperson went aboveboard to help me get into my car I would recommend Todd wenzel dealership to. anyone looking to buy a car. Y j

Thanks for the great review!

Thanks for the great review!

• Great Sales Team

Thank you Jason for the great review! We're glad you chose Todd Wenzel when looking for your new vehicle!

We worked with Rob Parker who did a fantastic job answering all of our questions and getting us setup with a vehicle. We had met him when we were driving around to different dealerships car shopping and not being associated with any dealership in GR we returned because of the initial interaction with Rob.

• Good Facilities and people

We sincerely appreciate the feedback. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can be of further assistance.

Everybody was really good and friendly. My wife and I purchase d Yukon Denali also and we have struggled get our vehicles was after service and this was the case again. Something about the car wash was broke. Being able to get my vehicle washed after service was a factor in deciding to purchase with Todd Wenzel again and it was dicappointing to not get my vehicle was on the first oil change.