New 877-339-3697 Dealer Website
Used 888-310-1879 Email Dealer
Service 866-688-7383

• Brian P. Watson

Great people to deal with and showed genuine interest in my satisfaction level. Love the truck I bought and they gave me a great deal as a bonus.

Thanks for the review Brian! We really appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new Midnight Edition Silverado!

• Great service great place to shop

Great staff, goes the extra mile to make sure your needs are taken care of!

Great staff, goes the extra mile to make sure your needs are taken care of!

• Great service and transaction!

My husband surprised me with an awesome yellow Pontiac solstice for my birthday. He bought this via the phone with Ryan. We live over 350 miles away and all went smoothly. We picked up our car yesterday and luckily the weather was good to drive it home. They were polite and knowledgeable of their cars. I Love my car!!! Thanks guys :)

• The Best Car Buying Experience EVER!

Lynn,thanks for the great feedback and I'm glad we were able to deliver a great buying experience.

My car was totaled on December 23, 2014 - After test driving 6 used Malibus, A Honda Accord, a Nissan Ultima, a Cruz - I knew I was set on a Malibu (my prior car was a Malibu). I was all set to purchase a car from a dealer in Kalamazoo, that was a little higher in price than I wanted to spend, when I happened to find one at Jim Vetter's. I live in Kalamazoo and work in St. Joseph County, so I decided to give it a try. Brad cut to the chase, gave me the best deal possible on the first try, corrected some very minor paint dings and had two employees deliver my car to me at the Airport in Kalamazoo! Brad went over all the features in the vehicle, let me take it on a great test drive, answered every question I had (by this time, I was a Malibu expert). Talking with Brad was like chatting with a friend-None of that city slicker sales pressure. The car is perfect for me and the continued bumper to bumper warranty was a plus. Vetter may not have the slickest, sales offices with espresso coffee, fireplaces and couches, but I didn't have to have that tacked onto the price of my car either. Clean, friendly, and can do. Brad and Ryan and the receptionist made the experience the best EVER! Come here if you want to find great service, friendly folks and great pricing! I love my car and I love Jim Vetter Chevrolet!

• Great Service, Extremely knowledgeable

Aaron, congrats on your new Cruze LTZ. Thanks for the review. Ryan McGill

Supper fast service in loan processing, Very knowledgeable sales staff, and the friendliest people you will ever meet. It was one of the best experiences I have ever had. I felt they wanted to work with me in getting me the best deal they could. And they DID!!!!

Aaron, congrats on your new Cruze LTZ. Thanks for the review. Ryan McGill

• Excellent Experience

Salesperson Ryan McGill was recommended by friends and coworkers. We contacted Ryan in advance of our visit, and when we walked into the showroom, upon greeting us, stated he was ready for us. He was, and spent the next three hours with us. His product knowledge was excellent and there wasn't a question he couldn't answer. Ryan worked the numbers with every discount and rebate available for the best possible out the door cost. From start to finish, the entire process has been customer focused with excellent service.

• Excellent Experience

Brian was our sales person. He was excellent! He was very knowledgable, personable, and accommodating with no pressure. Ryan took care of the paperwork and made it hassle free. This team was great about explaining everything and really made this experience very pleasant. I would hands down recommend your next car shopping experience to be at Vetters! As a consumer I felt this experience was about our needs and not about them making another sale. KUDOS to this dealership for an outstanding job!

• Best car buying experience in 35 years

Ryan was our salesman. Very easy going. Got a great price on a certified used car. He even allowed us to leave the lot and sleep on the price. The deal was so good that we did not have to negotiate. All the details were taken care of prior to picking up the car. Final paperwork was a breeze. Spent no more than an hour and a half over two visits to pick out and purchase our 2011 Malibu. Beautiful car.

• Best Buying Experience Ever!

It was the easiest most comfortable buying experience ever!! Vetter Chevy has a friendly staff with no high pressure sales.Their customer service is top notch and they know how to treat there customers the right way. They found us the exact model with the features we wanted. We were even pleasantly surprised when we showed up to sign the papers, Ryan Mcgill went above and beyond and found us a better rate then we had discussed. He even took the time to thoroughly explain all the features of the vehicle and how they worked. Kudos to Ryan Mcgill, Scott Sampson, Brian Ruth, & Ken Tabbert who all played a part in making this into a great experience! I will always make the 30 min. drive to be a loyal customer to Vetter Chevrolet!!