• Great Salespeople, Clean Facilities

Always has several new vehicles in inventory to choose from and they are easy to work with, makes the paper work fast and easy.

• No stres Dealership

no stress with any process at this dealership. Great people, great selection of vehicles, great and easy (no stress) buying process.

• You won't go anywhere else after visiting Kehl

Awesome place. They are so friendly, wouldn't go anywhere else.

Awesome place. They are so friendly, wouldn't go anywhere else.

• Great dealer; very reliable

I came in to have my Equinox serviced. The waiting area is pleasant, well-lit, and has a television and a variety of reading material. The service department had my car in the back about 30 minutes and did a fine job as usual.

• Service Department

I am a 43 year old female, this is by far the best customer service department for a car dealership I have ever been in. Paul does a GREAT job.

• How car purchasing should be done

Anna was fantastic. No pressure sales. She was genuinely helpful, showing me the trucks that were exactly what I wanted and at the price I had specified. Great experience all round. In and out in no time at all with a greatotal value purchase in hand.

• Owner

They always make things happen for us. Will never go anywhere else from now on.

They always make things happen for us. Will never go anywhere else from now on.

• Customer

I was met by a sales person when I walked in the door asking what I needed, or wanted. He was very helpful in taking care of what I advised him that I was there for. When I advised him what I wanted to trade for and what I wanted my payments to be he helped me to obtain that goal.

• new tires

have never been treated better. very nice. will never buy from anywhere else.

have never been treated better. very nice. will never buy from anywhere else.

• Excellent customer service

I have purchased many vehicles from Dave Kehl Chevrolet. I keep going back because they treat their customers right, they don't play the games other dealers play! (like i got to go ask the manager what the price is)! I will continue purchasing my vehicles from Dave!