• Friendly, professional and extremely helpful.

I was very pleased with the quality of service, and the friendly service staff. They go above and beyond to give the best customer satisfaction.

Cathy, we appreciate your kind words about the entire service team. Thank you for choosing Mossy of Picayune for your service needs. Please let us know if we can assist you with any of your other automotive needs. Frank Bonano General Sales Manager, fbonano@mossysuperstore.com, 601-273-4184

• Service work done

Very courteous and Respectful. Very satisfied with the work they performed. With the experiences I've had with them I trust Mossy with my vehicle.

• Awesome service

Patrick called to let me know what my car needed to see if I wanted it done. He was awesome!

• Had a really good experience with mossy of Picayun

Me an my wife went in Mossy of Picayune to get a 2009 chevrolet z71.Hunter Anderson tried everything to get me in that truck but the milage was too high to finance. He was able to get me approved on two different vehicle's within a timely manner an a very good deal so i got a 2017 Chevy Malibu that im very pleased with. Two days later I referred my foreman to call Hunter over at mossy.

• Recall services

Great... Service experience polite fast and helpful..... Quick and easy.....customer service. Did both my truck and car in the same week.... Was able to get a loaner

Shelly, thank you for leaving us your positive review. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the loaner car we provided and the thorough service you received from us. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Frank Bonano General Sales Manager, fbonano@mossysuperstore.com, 601-273-4184

• good place to shop good people

Thanks for doing your job way better than butch ostlet thay were no help !!! When I shop again this is where I will start

Thank you for this excellent review, Robert! For all of our customers who walk through our doors we want to demonstrate world class service and nothing less. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Best regards, Frank Bonano General Sales Manager, fbonano@mossysuperstore.com, 601-273-4184

• GREAT Service

AWESOME Service Department. Mr. Pat is GREAT!! I have never purchased a car where the service department matched the sell. I will be a life long customer. I have referred 3 friends to this dealership, and always tell anyone who will listen where I purchased my car from.

We cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review of Mossy of Picayune and for your referrals! It was a pleasure to assist you and please let us know when we can do so again! Best, Frank Bonano General Sales Manager, fbonano@mossysuperstore.com, 601-273-4184

• Great

Can't wait to buy our next car with y'all :) see y'all next time! Keep up the great work! Great job

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us, Benjamin. Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback and let us know we are meeting our team goals. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Best regards, Frank Bonano General Sales Manager, fbonano@mossysuperstore.com, 601-273-4184

• Great Service

I was made to feel like I was family, they took very good care of me and explained everything they were doing.

Thank you for recognizing your experience at our store, Ravion. We consider customers as part of our family, and as an extended part of our family we want you to receive the kind of treatment each of us would want and expect. If there is anything else we can do for you please feel free to pay us another visit. Take care! Best regards, Frank Bonano General Sales Manager, fbonano@mossysuperstore.com, 601-273-4184

• Great service

I really appreciate the great service following my purchase at your dealership. I have been and will continue to recommend your dealership to family and friends.

Roger, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. Our team always strives to gain 100% customer satisfaction, and it is always rewarding to hear that we have succeeded at this. We appreciate your recommendation and if there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Best regards, Frank Bonano General Sales Manager, fbonano@mossysuperstore.com, 601-273-4184