2.7
  • Satisfied Acadia customer

Thank you for your review of Reginald and Don! We appreciate your kind words, Tara!

I came there looking for an Acadia and I was not sure that I would vbe able to get what I wanted because it was not there, but Reginald and Don found one at another dealership and brought it in for me. I was very pleased with how they took care of my needs. Personally, I would like to say that I have purchased other vehicles, but did not encounter a more pleasant personality as a salesperson than Reginald. He was great at helping me get what I wanted.

• 2014 GMC Sierra

I found this truck posted on Cars.com. Dealt with a sales rep a few days before setting up a visit. Felt a little pressured because it was the end of the month and wasn't sure if I was ready to buy, but was given the choice of an agreed price today or the original price tomorrow, which I thought was unprofessional. I waited until the next day to make sure it was what I wanted along with having them make a couple of repairs before our final agreement. (Which by the way was less than original agreement price) So waiting worked in my favor! Would consider them again in the future if they have what I'm looking for.

Thank you for the kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a great car buying experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Buyer Beware

I would not ever do business with them again. This may not mean much to others but here is my story. I found a vehicle I liked on the internet. (2014 Chevrolet Equinox with approx. 60,000 miles) I put in a request for more information. When I got a reply, I was very specific that I would be traveling over 1 1/2 hours to come look at this vehicle and wanted to verify it was on their lot before I came. They said yes it was. Approximately half way there, the sales manager called to negotiate a price with me. Which was strange in it self but I did with the assumption that if it was what they advertised, I would purchase the vehicle. I explained that I was prepared to buy and that I would be using cash. Now, up to this point I was fully expecting to buy a car when I got there. WELL, when I pulled up and walked inside, I asked for the salesman by name. The sales manager pointed to the door behind me. I shook his hand and followed him outside. once we got outside, he told me that they did not realize but the car I picked out had been sent to the auction the day before and they did not know. First, if that indeed was the case, as soon as they did realize, they should have called me out of respect. Accidents do happen. NO, what they did instead was try to sell me a 2010 Chevrolet Terrain. They even went as far as trying to tell me that the two cars were basically the same. You talk about trying to insult someone. How is a 2014 Equinox with leather and all the trim = to a 2010 Terrain with cloth seats. Then the sales manager had the nerve to come out to my car as I was about to pull out and try to convince me they were pretty much the same car. When that did not work, he stated that pretty much I just wanted an Equinox as the reason I would not buy the Terrain. At that point I told the sales manager that I felt betrayed and that I felt and still feel that they use that tactic as a ploy to get people in the door. That to me is an under handed way to do business and if I can make others aware of this from now on, Then so be it. I've been in a profession my entire adult life,(approx 30 years) of helping people, and I would not treat a dog like that. So please ask lots of questions prior to trusting Don Bohn GMC. And I did buy a car the next day at Bill Hood in Covington the next day. It was a complete opposite experience. Bill Hood, a first class car dealer. I really hope Don Bohn higher ups do not condone this type of sales tactic.

We apologize for the mix up. The vehicle will be back at the store on Tuesday. I would like to get you a gas card for a tank of gas for your inconvenience. I look forward to speaking with you Thanks, Mike Manning General Manager

• Westbank Don Bohn Buick

The car buying process for me and my great grandson was very easy The sales person was kind and helpful. Thank you John Pizani

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate your business!

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate your business!

• Great experience

I would like to start of saying that I love my truck. There are several things that stand out to me when I think about my purchase. My salesman did what was right for me. I purchased a Kia Optima from him in 2012, and he treated me and my wife right then, so I figured that I would go back to him. He stayed in touch and I told him that I would be looking to get something this year. I wanted to get something used, but he showed me how I can get a new truck and how it would make since. I learned a lot as he explained everything to me. Long story short. I purchased my new truck......... Reginald did not want me to leave with my truck because my check engine light came on. He insisted that they take care of it 1st. I wanted to take it, but he stopped me. I am glad that he did. It was not a major problem, but he made sure that I did not roll of the lot with this issue. He then put me in a loaner vehicle while they fixed mine. After it was fixed, he came and bought my vehicle to me way across the river, so that he did not inconvenience me. When I think about that, I realize that he may have inconvenienced himself, but I guess that did not matter to him as long as I was satisfied. That is probably why I went back to him. For the experience! Thanks Reginald until next time Glend McDonald

Glend, thank you for sharing your experience! We are happy to hear Reginald did everything he could to make sure you had a great time purchasing your new truck. We look forward to further assisting you in the future!

• Yukon purchase

Ashton, thank you for your kind review! We hope you are enjoying your new car!

Had a great experience. The staff at GMC were very friendly & courteous. My Sales Rep, Mr. Aguillard, was very professional and friendly. He made my buying experience a quick and easy one. Ashton Gumpert

Ashton, thank you for your kind review! We hope you are enjoying your new car!

• Great service

Thank you for your kind review, Chris! We're glad you had a great time purchasing your car with Reginald.

My salesman Reginald Aguillard was exemplary with his handling of our needs and wants, great work ethic and very accomadating, I certainly recommend looking him up for any of your car or truck buying needs, i was very pleased with our interaction and when it is time to buy another vehicle, he will be the one i go to for help.

• Great service, clean, helpful

Blais Romo was very helpful and was good on his word. He took care of me and hooked me up!! Thanks

Thank you, Milton. We wish you the best with your new car, and we look forward to seeing you again!

• Awesome sales consultant!

Sandra Spears was excellent! Very knowledgeable of inventory and helpful!

Thank you for your review, Jenn! Please let us know if there is ever anything we can assist you with.

Sandra Spears was excellent! Very knowledgeable of inventory and helpful!

• Amazing

Sandra Spears was an excellent sales Woman. Her knowledge of the inventory was impeccable.

Thank you, Jenn! We're glad Sandra provided you with a great sales experience.

Thank you, Jenn! We're glad Sandra provided you with a great sales experience.