• Service at Gerry Lane is AWESOME!

As usual, I was greeted with a big welcome and quick service to get my Enclave in the back for my oil change. The work was done within an hour and I was on my way back home. I chatted with Kevin Dartez for a minute then had a very good cup of coffee. The coffee was fresh and good! I saw a few friends in the waiting room who had brought their vehicles in for maintenance and had good conversations. There vehicles were ready in no time and we were all on our way. Thanks for being a place I can call home.

• Shopping at Gerry Lane GMC was great!

We arrived near closing time to browse the Chevrolet lot & no one was around. We walked over to GMC & was immediately greeted by Jarmaune Wlliams. He was very knowledgable & a pleasure to work with. We came back the next night & Derrick Jackson gave us the same great service. Their customer service is the best!

Gerry Lane Buick GMC6615 Florida BlvdBaton Rouge, LA 70806Phone: 225-926-7010 Thank you for taking our survey! Your comments are very important to us as we continue to improve our service. Please share your experience with others by clicking on the logos below: You can copy your review and paste it on any of the review websites below: It was great gary is the best salesman he drove all the way to Many La to make sure I had a great ride I appreciate everything he did for me..I was down on my luck my car broke down and I had no way to get to work for weeks so I prayed about it and I got a call from gary ...he been calling me for months now because he sold my daughter a care last year when he worked at mistibushi...I will and forever be a loyal customer at Gerry Lane thank yall and once again thank you gary brown Copy

• Customer Service in Service needs concistency

Inconsistent information provided. As a result I had to pay for the same service TWICE!

• Customer Service at its best!!!

Never thought buying a vehicle could be a good experience. That changed when I went to Gerry Lane. From sales to financing, they all new what customer service really means.

• Satisfied customer

Gerry Lane service is spectacular! From pulling up to driving away is a pleasant experience. Always friendly and eager to accommodate my needs. Everyone should go and experience the great Southern Hospitality.

• My Salesman

My Salesman Kerwin Thomas was awesome! He listened and got me what I wanted. I will definitely send customers his way.

• Calin Gould

Calin Gould was excellent to work with, very knowledgeable about the vehicles and keeps it 100

• Rosalie Goodson

I Had not been to this dealer before. We had called ahead of time. We were greeted very nicely when we got there. Calin was as friendly as over the phone. He helped us a lot. Everyone there was very friendly. Would recommend Gerry Lane everyone.

• Great Esperience

Great buying experience. I will suggest Calen to sell anyone a vehicle any time.