A.J. Dohmann Chevrolet Cadillac

Used 888-705-9339 Email Dealer
Service 877-411-5671

Average based on 13 reviews
  • GREAT Dealership

I have been driving since I was 15 years old. My wife decided to surprise me on my 60 birthday and took me to this dealership to purchase a 2015 Camaro. In all my years of dealing with various dealerships, I would have to say that this dealership (AJ Dohmann Chevrolet) was the most pleasant and professional I have ever experienced. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

• Great Experience

I had a great experience at AJ Dohmann. The sales staff were knowledgeable and not pushy. I felt comfortable and was given a great deal.

• Prompt

Inquired about a suv online, and was promptly answered with all questions by thr dealership. I was emailed information I requested and then followed up with a friendly phone call the next day.

• Customer Survey

Excellent, easy......I bought out of town only because we were not to locate one before and just wanted to come back and buy back in town..........it worked out well

• Service next to none A+

Great experience. I was treated like I was family. The customer service was unmatchable. My vehicle was done in a timely manner and looked good as new. Made me realize I made the right decision to buy my Chevrolet.

• Great service

Went in for an oil change on my CTS. I got there about 30 minutes early and they took my car right away and got started. I only waited about 15 minutes from start to finish. Very friendly staff and a very comfortable waiting area.

• Purchased Cadillac with a smile on face

Elmer was very knowledgeable and more than happy to answer all question. He was not pushy but did volunteer all info needed to make the decision to buy.

• Shopping for a car

Everyone was very courteous and well knowledgeable about the car. They help my wife to understand all the features in the car.

• Great service. Great staff

This is a wonderful dealership. Me and my family have be doing business with them for years. Very easy to get along with. They def go out of there way to help and satisfy you.

• Great Service!

Went in for an oil change. Service was aware of my schedule and was completed in 15 minutes! Great service.