New 888-657-8558 888-657-8558
Service 870-739-7337 870-739-7337

• Great Service

I had a wonderful experience at this dealership. They are very friendly and trustworthy. I have never gone to dealership that really cares about their customers. It was very stressful looking for a car and they made me very comfortable. I recommend everybody to purchase a car at HOLLY Chevrolet!!! Come on down because they will get you rolling..... ASK FOR BRANDON :-)

• Holly Chevrolet Marion, AR

Everyone was so friendly and helpful!! I would highly recommend them to everyone!!

• Internet purchase was exceptional

Exceptional dealer ship. The staff was very professional Thank you Frank for you exceptional customer service. I travel from NH to AR Frank made it worth the flight!

• Great Service!

The service department at Holly Chevrolet fixed my car quickly and with a fair price. Everyone at the dealership treated me very well and made the process easy. I will be returning for service in the future!