The Fillback Family of Dealerships

New 866-979-2307 Dealer Website
Used 888-480-8342 Email Dealer
Service 888-279-9430

• Easiest Car Buying Experience Ever!!

We are so happy everything worked out. Thank you again for submitting such a wonderful review.

First let me start by saying this was the easiest car buying experience out of the 10 or so cars I have purchased. I called Thursday wanting to buy a Chevy Volt they had on the lot. Within 10 min of speaking to the sales team I told them I would take it. This was at 3:00 in the afternoon. They sent me a link for the credit app which took me 10 min to fill out which i did. The next morning at 9:00 I was approved! I was coming from Janesville to Richland Center. I told them I would be there at 5:00 that evening to sign paperwork and take my new car!! Long story short I couldn't get there till 6:00 (they close at 6:00) but they told me to come anyway as they would accommodate my schedule. This was amazing customer service to stay late on a Friday evening in the middle of summer just so I could purchase my car. Once there the paperwork took 10-15 min and I was on my way. Great job to the team at Fillback. I would recommend them to any family of friends that needed to purchase a vehicle. This was my second vehicle purchased from them and I would buy a third if I could afford it. The only knock I will give is the outside of the car was dirty. However Ill let this slide as I purchased a vehicle in under 24 hours! I'm sure if I gave them 25 hours they would have had it spotless.

• One satisfied customer

In march 2017 I purchased a 2011 Chevy Silverado Lt From Fillback. The sales staff, management, shop, everyone. There made my experience a great a great one. I drove my truck to Phoenix Arizona and had a smooth comfortable ride. My fuel mileage was phenomenal at 17.5 at 70mph One satisfied customer

• Warranty Work

Brake Pads Warranty Work - very good about getting it done in a timely manner.

Brake Pads Warranty Work - very good about getting it done in a timely manner.

• Amazing service every time

It was amazing!! You guys always do an amazing job on my car! Thank you so much for taking such good care of me and my car!

• buick

good service , good products , friendly people, good value , we feel they do everything possible to take care of our needs

Jim, Thank you for your review. We're happy to know you feel well taken care of. Thank you for your business. -Your friends at the Fillback Family of Dealerships

• Corporate Officer

Nick was very professional, knowledgeable, and courteous.

Nick was very professional, knowledgeable, and courteous.

Kelly, We are happy to hear Nick provided you with excellent customer service. Thank you for your business. Sincerely, -Your friends at the Fillback Family of Dealerships - NL

• 100% Incredible!

Thank you so much for your kind words! :)

I was in the market for a used car after mine was in a bad accident. Everyone at Fillback Ford were incredible. :) Each step was easy and comfortable. I never felt pressured to buy anything and they listened to the concerns we had with purchasing a different vehicle.

Thank you so much for your kind words! :)

• Fillback sets the standard!

Everyone truly cares about you and your car. They make sure you know what happened and why when you need service and that you get the best deal possible when buying a vehicle.

Rob, We sincerely appreciate your kind works and thank you for your business. If there is anything we can do to make your next experience even better, please let us know. Respectfully, Your friends at the Fillback Family of Dealerships

• Very complete dealership

I brought several new vehicles and a couple of used ones for the grand kids Overall, we had great service and wonderful employees to work with. WOuld recommend to everyone!

• Owner / Officer

Fillback's staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. I look forward to working with them on my future vehicle purchases.