• great dealer

Very nice people, did what I expected, great follow thru, after purchase took at least an hour to go thru the vehicle and all the options, were not distracted stayed with me all the time, vehicle was ready as the said it would. This was a used vehicle

• Needs some work..

So I made an appointment a few days in advance for my brand new car to get its first oil change and I filled out the service app online and I pressed contact by phone if any changes and when I showed up I was told that I was emailed about my appointment being changed to next week. So I asked if there was a sooner time. They told me it would be at least I week so I ended up going to a different dealership to get my service done that same day. I understand trecek is a small company but I feel I did not get the best service I possibly could. They were friendly enough but there were people just standing around and got my appointment wrong. So that is the reason for my rating. Hope to see an improvement but as of now I will be going to a different dealership.

• Car buyer

Very friendly people to work with, very impressive dealership in all departments.

• Hillman

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business!

Service is great Brian does a excellent job. Don and Andy the service writers went out of their way to do the things I asked for. The rest of the staff are very friendly

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business!

• Service and purchase process are great at Treceks!

Thank you for your review! Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.

Everyone at Trecek Automotive is very friendly. We have excellent service and have purchased and serviced vehicles here for the past nine years after having poor service at a Madison dealership.

Thank you for your review! Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.

• Everything is really good!

The staff and service are really good. I would recommend others to purchase and service their vehicles at Trecek Automotive!

• Treated right from sale to service

Right from the sale of the vehicle they have treated us right so we buy all of our cars and do all of our service work at Trecek Automotive!

• Great Experience

I was in the car business for 30-years and Trecek does as good of a job as anyone from a sales and service standpoint and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for sales or service.

• Great Service, Comfortable Waiting Area

I did not buy my car here, but I have always come here for service and the previous owner of my vehicle also came here for service. They are a great dealership and take good care of me. I would definitely recommend them to a friend and it is worth the drive.

• Honest and Straight Forward

Good straight forward dealer that is very honest. I appreciate that not only do they do a good job, but they always inspect the vehicle and deal with recalls as well. Bought my first car here in 2001 and I have been coming in for sales and service ever since.