Langdale Chevrolet

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 38 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Fourth Vehicle I have purchsed from Langdale
    June 5, 2014

Jeff Thorne and the Langdale crew are re-writing the book on customer service and make the buying process simple. I have bought 4 cars in the last ten... years - all from Jeff at Langdale - and will continue to contact them for my vehicle needs. I suggest anyone to give them a try!

Inquiring about a truck
    November 20, 2016

A representative from Langdale responded immediately with the vehicle ad and offered to provide any additional information needed. The following day I... requested a carfax report and once again he responded to my request right away. He later followed up to be sure I received the requested information. The representative from Langdale has been helpful and professional. I will consider all the information provided and make an informed decision.

Contacted Dealer via Email
    September 18, 2015

Saw an advertisement on Cars.com so I inquired about it via email....never got a reply so I tried another time and still no response. Price of car was... lower than normal with no photographs. Started to wonder if the car even existed or available...anyways, it would of been nice to have heard back to whether the car was available or not.

Good Afternoon, While we pride ourselves in a quick response to all our cars.com leads we recently went through a change in inventory providers, so we... went a few days with out getting the leads, As I looked back all the way to August the 18th, I did not see but 1 lead that came from Florida with a phone number listed as 000-000-0000! I look forward to helping correct this issue and have satisfied customers. Thanks Todd Lee

Good Experience after all
    August 14, 2014

I bought a chevy cruze in the beginning and was very unhappy Chuck and service was excellant throughout the entire process after speaking to Jeff (gen...eral manger) he and Gary got involved and resolved the issues. I was able to purchase a better car which in turn made me very happy. I would buy from this dealership again. The entire staff is very friendly and will do whatever is necessary to resolve your problem. A HUGE THANK YOU to Jeff and his staff. If your just looking for a service department i would HIGHLY suggest Langdale's service Chuck and the service team are excellant.

Will not buy from this dealership again
    July 31, 2014

I bought a 2012 chevy Cruze in March of 2014 it has been in the shop every month but June. Chuck and the service department have been excellent in try...ing to address and fix the problem however unable to locate the problem. When speaking to Gary the salesman about trading this back in and making it right once he realized I was not intersted in the car he was trying to sell me I felt as he was trying to be little me and act as if i was blowing my car problems out of proportion. I would Highly recommand the serivce department but will never buy a car from this dealership again. They do not value their customers.

really bad experience
    July 30, 2014

car in shop for slight miss at road speed. 7 weeks later and with this dealership repair shop replacing and guessing what parts to replace and blowing... up my engine. Still has not been repaired. 7 weeks of butchering my corvette. If I ever get my car out in running order and in one piece..it will be a miracle. They have replaced fuel filter..water pump..opti distributor..exhaust sensors..then blew the head gaskets..sent heads off..after heads returned..I was told catalyst converters were stopped up..replaced blown radiator and car still will not perform. Runs worse now that when I took it to langdale. They have broken my radio's automatic antenna ..I have called Gm..we will see what the outcome will be..I'm disgusted..

Super Customer Service!
    February 26, 2014

Jeff Thorne made our car buying experience as easy as it could have possibly been! I appreciate all the time he spent with me as I was trying to decid...e which vehicle would fit my needs and my budget. I love my new car and will be doing business with Langdale Chevrolet again!

Not happy with the quality of work completed.
    February 4, 2014

I had the transmission replaced in my wife's 2008 Saturn outlook about a 2 years ago and was not pleased with the results at all. The first time i wen...t to pick it up i got home about 20 miles away, and it was jerking backfireing and leaking fluid. After towing it back the next day it took about another week to have the work completed. I wasn't happy with their quality controll at that time but i keep finding issues related to their work. First i got a check engine light immediately, the catalytic converters were reinstalled without gaskets and were leaking, after replacing the gaskets myself, it turned out that the catalytic converter was also bad wich i believe from being dropped or from the backfiring destroying it from the first incorrect repair due to a bad ground they said. I then noticed the electronic transmission wiring harness was practically being ripped out at the plug due to being improperly routed. I am now writing this because i have had a check engine light on for the last 2 years wich i am not happpy with, but i was filling up my washer fluid today and realized that my air box was not put back in correctly either. A secondary box is supposed to be connected and instead it was just jammed in between my tranny cooling lines and the washer fluid filler neck. I did not take it back again because i have not had good experiences with people at dealerships and being as i only have one car for the family, it is an incredible inconvenience. The service i ended up with was that of a bad corner gas station repair from someone who doesn't know what they are doing and no attention to detail, not that of a dealership from people who are supposed to know what they are doing. I would not want them changing my oil let alone doing any further repairs.

Excellent Car Buying Experience
    November 21, 2013

Jeff Thorne was recommended to me by my employer as the best in the business. Guess what? He is!!! Jeff Thorne is an absolute asset to Langdale Chevro...let and is excellent at his job!!! I told him what I wanted and he found the perfect car for me. He made the entire car buying process so easy and I never even had to go to the dealership. I have recommended him to several friends and I am sure that they will receive the same excellent quality of service from him that I received. Thank you, Jeff! I am LOVING my new Malibu.

Excellent customer service, great experience!
    November 21, 2013

This is the fourth time I've done business with Langdale Chevrolet and have had an excellent experience each time. They treat you like family and are ...very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend them!

Langdale Chevrolet