• Top Notch Service (Quick Lube)

Thanks so much for the kind words, Jason. We are always happy to have you with us. See you again soon!

From the time I arrived on the lot until the time my car was done, I was greeted with smiles and fast friendly service. I'm a regular there and most of the cost called me by name and I even talk with Mike Reed, The owner. This place is like a second home to me. They are the ONLY people I trust with my family's vehicles. Debbie, Bootsy, and Mr. Reed ALWAYS make me feel welcome!!!!

• One happy Chevrolet owner

I have been bringing my 2013 Silverado Crew Cab LT to Mike Reed for all services to include tires. They have always treated me fairly, in a courteous manner and have always given me honest advice. I once though I was due a service, after a little checking I was informed that it was not due for another 10,000 miles. If nothing had been said money would had been spent early and I would not have received my moneys worth by allowing my vehicle operate as it was and in fine condition. In essence I would have been putting gas in an already full fuel tank.

• Great Experience

Great experience overall they were the best around town and offered me exactly what I was looking for. I also like their dedication to helping first time buyers find the perfect car for them. I've gone to several other places but the service quality wasn't as great. I would definitely recommend them to more people and to anyone seeking to find a good and honest dealer.

• Mike reed dealership where buying is easy

I have purchased several cars from Mike Reed Dealership and I have never felt like a customer, they make you feel part of the family. Staff is professional, informative and reliable. Job well done Mike Reed and staff.

• Great Service

Even though me and my wife did not have Chevys, we always came to Mike Reed Chevy for their amazing service. So when it cane time to purchase another car for our growing family, Mike Reed Chevy was the obvious choice. The sales team there is always amazing and friendly and they dont force a decision on you or rush you to buy a car. I am reccomending that anyone buy a car from them.

• Awesome Dealership

Mike Reed Chevrolet is an outstanding dealership. They treat customers like family, not just another customer. I have purchased 6 vehicles from Mike Reed Chevrolet, and when I plan to purchase another vehicle, Mike Reed Chevrolet is the dealership for me and my family.

• Great Service Department

Donna in the service department was great! I had an extended vehicle protection plan and Donna took care of all of the insurance, plus getting the rental car worked out. All I had to do was show up and drop off my car. It was a great experience.

• The family of Mr. Mike Reed

The sales department knew I was coming and they were looking for me (+). Mr. Louis LaVoi was (1) friendly, (2) Knowledgeable, and (3) willing to take on added responsibilities as needed to make this deal happen. I have never been treated by a Manager Principle (Mike Reed) like he treated me. I really felt like part of the family. Mrs. Doris, the F and I manager is a true champion with integrity all over her.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are happy that your experience with us was a positive one. Please let us know if we can do anything else to help!

• MeToo

Dealership worked with me to get a quaility used car! Despite having credit issues...they came thru on getting me that great!

We are so glad that our credit care department was able to help you in your time of need. Please feel free to call us anytime and enjoy that car!!

• My Car

My experience was a great one. I would recommend all my friends to you guys. I'm so pleased with this car, and I just want to say thank you all!

We are so glad that we were able to make your car buying experience a great one, Nikiesha!! We hope that you continue to love your new car!!

We are so glad that we were able to help make your buying experience a great one, Nikiesha. We hope that you continue to enjoy that new car!!