Countryside Chevrolet

Friday 8:00am–6:30pm 8:00am–5:30pm
Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(877) 221-6149 (877) 221-6149

Came back second time and received awesome service

This was my second time dealing with Countryside Chevrolet, and Nathan Pitts did an exceptional job servicing all my needs and was very professional through the entire process. I would recommend anyone who is looking to trade-in or buying a used/new vehicle to first consider Countryside Chevrolet!!

Dealer response

It's our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs. We're pleased to know we have been able to exceed your expectations and really help you out! We're glad to hear you found our staff was so knowledgeable and helpful! Thank you again for choosing Countryside Chevrolet and we hope to see you again. We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

Love my New Car

First Class from start to finish. Have been a happy customer for many years. Will continue to be for many more! John Ward is my go to guy and you?ll do well to make him yours.

Ed Nelson is head of service department.GREAT SERV

They are very accommodating and helpful. Fix my truck with urgency. Said if I had any problems just bring it back. I don't anticipate any problems

Out of towners welcome!

This was a wonderful experience. My wife had wanted a Buick enclave for sometime now. I finally found this one on Cars.com. Everything was perfect from the website, to the dealership contacting me quickly to owning our Buick. We traded for this car and that was a great first time process. The people worked well with our schedule. We lived in Virginia and they made our trip and sale easy. Thanks guys!

4.5

Tremendous & professional sales contact!

The internet sales contact person, Tiffani Tallent, was an honestly gifted, honorable salesperson whom I truly wish I could have done business with. The vehicle she had & one up the road were virtually the same, accept hers had several thousand miles less, therefore costing more, & couldn't compete the pricing. The mileage difference was irrelevant to me, given the low usage I will drive (trips only). The other car was still n warranty also, & ultimately very professional & pleasant to work with, for sure. But, I was so pleased with M's Tallent, I would STRONGLY recommend seeing her if there is a vehicle you find interesting @ Smokey Mountain Chevy. This recommend comes from a senior who has bought a few cars in my time.>Sincerely, Dale Sandt/Clayton, Ga.

Dealer response

Not your normal car buying experience.

We called ahead to let the dealer know we were coming from out of state to see a specific car which we had located on Cars.com. Our salesman was Greg Cope. Very low pressure and very accommodating. We drove the car, had them put it up on the rack for inspection, and completed the transaction by lunch that day. The dealer was flexible and our experience was pleasant. We purchased the car as is, noting what we planned to do (almost totally cosmetic) once we returned home. I would shop with this dealer and this salesman again. Past experiences with other dealers have not been this pleasant.

Excellent Service Dept

Friendly staff, they know cars top to bottom. They have never tried to sell me a service that I truly did not need (most other places do). True on time appointments, and clean building make it a nice experience !!

Good buying experience

Kind, friendly folks who made my buying experience very easy.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and will strive to provide the best continued service possible.