J. M. Jackson Chevrolet Buick

Used 866-951-4068 Email Dealer
Service 888-476-3659

Average based on 10 reviews
  • Great Dealership and Great Saleslady

Thanks Brent. It was a pleasure working with you also.

I was looking for a good used truck on the internet when I found one on J.M. Jacksons website.I called and talked to Stephanie about the truck and later went by for a test drive, a couple days later I bought the truck.Stephanie was very helpful in helping me decide what I was looking for, she even delivered my tag to me after I realized I had left it on the truck I traded in.Thanks again Stephanie !

Thanks Brent. It was a pleasure working with you also.

• Great Experience

Thank you so much Mr. Ron......I look forward to working together in the future.

A very pleasant experience with no high pressure selling involved. Helpful, courteous and I will definety keep them on my list for my next car purchase.

• Southern Hospitality

From: Mr & Mrs Willie Ammons To: John E Williamson & Glen Being a cardiac patient that travels to doctors more than an hour away from home at least once per month, I have been in great need of a dependable vehicle for a very long time. We have been to many dealers all over Alabama looking for someone willing to help us since we had to file bankruptcy, to no avail. Finally, by accident, I came across your website and found a car that I really liked. We drove the hour from home to your car lot, not expecting anything different than we had already experienced. And, I must say, I left your dealership disappointed that, once again, we had been denied. But, for some reason, ya'll did not give up on us and on the way home we received that call that said ya'll had continued to work on us even after we left and had gotten us approved. We were both shocked and impressed at the same time. We just wanted to say "Thank you" to the both of you for going above and beyond to help us get into the car that we so desperately needed. We have never worked with any sales persons so dedicated to their customers. Our search of dealerships for someone willing to help us? ENDLESS. Numerous trips to dealerships in all corners of Alabama? TIRING AND COSTLY Finding not 1 but 2 people at a dealership that cares about going all in to help the customer? PRICELESS. We will never forget what ya'll did for us. You have found 2 life long customers. Once again, thank you both for everything.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We strive to always do things the right way and if that requires going the extra effort, then we are OK with that. I hope you are all doing well and if you need anything please let us know.

• Great Hometown Folks

I have had the pleasure of dealing with JM Jackson for many years. They are always helpful and meet my expectations. Once again they served me well!

Thank you for placing your trust in us again. Even as we continue to grow we know that our customers are who help us achieve this dream!

• Great service and people.

Stephanie, Glynn and everyone involved were very helpful and did a great job.

We appreciate the business and look forward to taking care of any needs you may have in the future. Awesome customers!

Stephanie, Glynn and everyone involved were very helpful and did a great job.

• Saleswoman over and beyond her duties....

Thank you so much for trusting us with your purchase. You both were a pleasure to work with!

We went car shopping on a holiday weekend and found one we liked & possibly interested in so we were able to make contact with Stephanie. Stephanie went over & beyond her duties we called her on a holiday she came & met us instead of just sending us away to return when it was convient for her. She contacted us back was very helpful & honest with us throughout the whole process... She was never pushy nor made us feel uncomfortable. She always had a pleasant attitude & was very professional. She is definitely one I would go back myself or recommend to anyone that needs a great car buying expierence. Thank you j.m. Jackson & stephanie We appreciate all your help!

• Best Car Buying Experience Ever

Thank you and it was a pleasure meeting both of you! I hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

Stephanie Seay and the staff at J.M. Jackson provided a wonderful experience from start to finish. Great customer service, pleasant and easy to work with. A great, down-to-earth, family owned and operated dealership that keeps the customer #1. We highly recommend this dealership.

• Expert Car buying Experience

We appreciate the review and want to thank you again for your business!

J.M. Jackson went well out of their way to ensure my car buying experience met my expectations. Stephanie Seay and the staff at the Dealership returned calls without hasseling typical of most Automotive dealers and the entire paperwork process was quick and painless. I will definetly be keeping my business with J.M. Jackson Chevrolet in the future and recommend them to others in their search for the perfect dealership.

We appreciate the review and want to thank you again for your business!

• Great place to purchase your next vehicle.

Thank you so much for trusting us with your purchase experience.

Thanks to Stephanie Seay and the whole J M Jackson staff. Y'all made the whole buying experience pleasurable. Great personal service and very accommodating. We'll definitely be seeing you again. Clay and Jill

Thank you so much for trusting us with your purchase experience.

• A unique car buying experience.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you and your husband.

This was not the normal dealership.Stephanie ( internet sales mgr)and Glen (finance mgr)are delightful, very eager to find exactly what you want and are very upbeat, pleasant and a joy to work with. They did not have the car I wanted, so they found it at another dealer and delivered it to my door ( 73 miles from their office) along with all of the paper work. This was the easiest car purchase I have ever done. Carolyn Hough