Lynn Layton Cadillac Nissan

• Excellent experience

Our concerns were met completely and quickly. We have always received excellent service at Lynn Layton Cadillac! We have purchased several vehicles through the years and will more than likely purchase any additional ones from Lynn Layton.

• Satisfied Customer!

Mel was fantastic! Excellent quality car and price. Tony

We're happy to see you enjoyed your experience with Mel! Thank you for your business and wonderful feedback!

Mel was fantastic! Excellent quality car and price. Tony

• Terry Obrien

Professional and polite. Performed repairs quickly.

Thank you for trusting your vehicle to our service department! We're proud to provide you with a quick and efficient experience.

Professional and polite. Performed repairs quickly.

• Buyer

Thank you for your loyalty, Larry! We're happy to have earned your business a second time. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Second purchase from Lynn Layton Nissan, buying process was good, Trista & Forest helped us get what we wanted at the price we wanted. Matt, Hazel and others at dealership were very friendly and courteous.

• Qyick and easy buying experience

We're proud to provide you with a quick, efficient, and friendly buying experience! Thank you for your business and wonderful review.

Purchased a vehicle from out of state. The buying process was easy, the salesman held the car for 2+weeks until I was able to get it and when I finally did, all the paperwork was complete and I was in and out in about 30-45minutes. Quickest and easiest process buying a car that I've ever had and all of the salesmen were super nice.

• SRX LIFTGATE RECALL

Thank you for trusting us to take care of your vehicle, Gayle! We hope you're enjoying your SRX and greatly appreciate your business.

Everything about Lynn Layton is tops! I bought my SRX there last year and was very pleased with the experience and also each time I have been in for service. I would recommend them to anyone.

• Service Department Experience

Excellent customer service from everyone. Courteous and efficient. Very pleased with the overall experience.

Thank you for your feedback, Mark! We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

• Redus v. Tittle

Outstanding service as always. Lynn Layton and his team are the best in the southeast.

We greatly appreciate your positive feedback! Thank you for your business and loyalty - we're proud to know you can trust your vehicle to our service department.

• Service/repair

Tim is a valued member of our team! We're glad to learn you had the kind of service experience we strive for everyday. Thank you for your feedback!

I was dreading going to have a repair done because of past (bad) experiences. However, this was the first time Tim assisted me and he was by far the best!! He was very friendly, informative, and helpful. I hope to see him any time I need any service. He is the best and is truly what good customer service is about!

• Purchased Vehicle from Lynn Layton

I have always purchased our vehicles from Lynn Layton and have always had great experiences!

Thank you for your loyalty! We appreciate your business.

Thank you for your loyalty! We appreciate your business.