4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 110 reviews

Call This Dealer

110 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Rippy Cadillac from DealerRater.com

• Fantastic experience!
    June 26, 2014

I found the car online & called the dealership to inquire about it.I spoke to several reps & upon calling back I spoke directly to Miranda who was the...ir finance specialist. To my amazement she was extremely knowledgeable about this particular car.We even came to cash terms via phone.The kicker is she actually took the time to come pick me up from my home(10 miles from the dealership) & brought me back to the dealership. I was introduced to all management & the entire staff appeared to be positive and enjoying their jobs.Miranda took care of all the paperwork & then had them clean the car up for me.It is truly different shopping at a family owned business as they realize the importance of great customer service & that there are multiple other dealers I could have purchased from. This was truly an easy transaction & I highly recommend them to anyone who wants a most pleasant shopping experience!

Thank you for the great review. Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for giving Rippy the chance to earn your business.

Outstanding!!
    April 13, 2018

Cadillac referred us to several Major Cadillac Dealers in NC. Contacted them all with what I was looking for and received best offers from all of th...em including a few like Hendrick and others offering Guaranteed lowest price or they would beat any price. Rippy's 1st offer was much better then any other Dealer and no one could come close to it. Some actually seemed offended by how great a deal we received or did not believe Rippy could offer such a great deal. The Team at Rippy was extremely friendly and made us feel at home. I have purchased 2 new vehicles every two years for the past 20 years and this was by far my best deal ever and best buying experience I have ever received. Highly recommend this dealer to anyone in any State.

Rippy Cadillac

Thank you for leaving a review. At Rippy's delivering excellent customer service is our #1 goal and we're thrilled to hear about your experience. Our ...friendly sales staff aims to treat our customers like family and always offers the best price available. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again on your next purchase. Thanks again and enjoy your new car!

2018 XT5 Leasing Experience
    March 27, 2018

My wife and I recently leased a new XT5 from Rippy Cadillac. It was the first time that we leased a new vehicle and were unfamiliar with the process.... Eric Hartley and Justin Bass were very helpful and provided us with information and options which made the overall experience enlightening and pleasurable! These gentlemen know their product and have the people skills that enable them to put the customer at ease throughout the process. We are new to the GM product line and are hopefull that the XT5 proves to be as first class as these gentlemen and the Rippy Dealership.

Rippy Cadillac

Thank you for leaving a review. At Rippy's delivering excellent customer service is our #1 goal and we're happy to hear about your experience. Our kno...wledgeable salesmen have decades of experience and are happy to answer any questions about incentives, features and more. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future! Enjoy your new XT5!

Justin Bass

Eric Hartley

Sales & Leasing Consultant

Service asked for not performed.
    March 21, 2018

Ask for window washers be filled, Yes, Mam. That is part of the Cadillac 10 point service. Came home, turned car on and ???Washer fluid low, fill wi...th washer fluid???. Driver side back door working fine this morning. Got my belongs out when I got to the dealership. Get home and it is raining so go to get umbrella out of back driver seat. Door won???t open

Rippy Cadillac

Vicki, we are sorry to hear about your experience and apologize for forgetting to refill your washer fluid during your service. We believe your door ...shorted out due to water being inside the rear passenger door handle which you mentioned in another post. Yesterday we had already ordered a replacement part for your door so maybe there was a slight miscommunication. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your first service and hope we can re-earn your business in the future. Again we apologize for forgetting to refill your washer fluid. At Rippy's delivering excellent customer service is our #1 goal!

Salesman!
    March 1, 2018

Ben Howell was my salesman and was the most helpful, professional, personable and all around best salesman I have ever had!! There is no doubt I will ...go back to him in the future and recommend him to anyone I can!!

Jerry Wayne Todd Jr.

Director of Fixed Operations

Very good loved working with Ben could not mor knowledgeable
    February 17, 2018

My husband and I believe in giving credit to the deserving people and we fill like we got the best from Ben Howell that we met him 2/2/18

Escalade
    December 27, 2017

Start to finish professional. Traded in a Yukon. Bought 7 vehicles from Bob King, same sales guy, said he was too busy to update me on the vehicle I... custom ordered. Rippy was there to give me what I wanted

Rippy Cadillac

Thank you for leaving a review. At Rippy's delivering excellent customer service is our #1 goal and we're happy to hear about your experience. Being a... family owned business for over 70 years has taught us the importance of treating our customers courteously and with respect. We hope that after purchasing a vehicle here you will become a customer for life and we promise to always give you the time of day. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again and enjoy your new Escalade!

Kind, compassionate, amazing
    December 11, 2017

Vic and the entire team were fantastic. I explained my challenges to Mr. Markie and he put me at ease, and explained my options without the ???car sal...esmen ??? attitude and pressure. Without the team from Rippy, I would not be in a car today. Supporting local business is important to me and Rippy is known for giving back to the community.

Rippy Cadillac

Thank you for leaving a review. At Rippy's our #1 goal is to deliver excellent customer service and we're glad to hear about your experience. We take ...great pride in helping our local community and always offer a no pressure environment here at the dealership. We want to help our customers purchase a vehicle, not sell them one. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks and enjoy your new car!

Exceptional Experience
    December 6, 2017

I purchased my Cadillac from Michael at Rippy because he took the time to make sure I received all of the incentives, all of the promotions, includi...ng my Costco promotional discount which I had not thought of, to help me get the best deal. There was no pressure and he even gave me great advice about selling my used car which was still in Florida. Michael picked me up at the airport when I flew in to pick up my car and there was a red bow on the dashboard upon my arrival at the dealership. I received a very warm welcome. Ben was so helpful walking me through the Cue system with great patience and good humor. Will always buy from Michael!

Rippy Cadillac

Lori thank you for leaving a review. At Rippy's delivering excellent customer service is our #1 goal and we're happy to hear about your experience. Ou...r knowledgeable sales staff always strives to go above and beyond and we promise a no pressure buying experience. We also work extremely hard to make sure our customers the best deal possible. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again and enjoy your new car!

Complaint resolved
    November 18, 2017

Rippy has been servicing our Cadillacs since we moved to NC 4 years ago. Always top notch professional service. We had a possible warranty issue that ...Rippy was able to resolve. Thank you Chelsea!

Rippy Cadillac

Ron thank you for leaving a review. At Rippy's delivering excellent customer service is our #1 goal and we're happy to hear about your experiences. We... have appreciated working with you throughout the years and are glad that we were able contact Cadillac on your behalf to get your vehicle covered under warranty. Thanks again and we look forward to your continued business.

4951 New Centre Dr Wilmington, NC 28403