• Marcia

Thank you Marcia for the great compliment! We surely appreciate you and are here to help with any future vehicle needs.

Recently purchased a 2013 Jeep Wrangler Sport from Herlong Chevrolet. My buying experience was fantastic. The Sales staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. I will definitely buy from this dealership again.

• Bought a great used vehicle.

Wonderful buying experience, great sales and documentation offered, honest trade appraisal.

• An amazing experience at Herlong Chevrolet

Excellent experience!! From the greeter to sales and service everyone was amazing.. Herlong Chevrolet with be my dealership for years to come!!

• Service survey

Looking forward to dealership moving to new facility in Batesburg. Brandi in Service is an excellent representative.

Thank you for your review. We're excited for our move too! Shouldn't be long now. Brandi also thanks you for her compliment.

• Ronnie

Great service. Did not have an appointment but they fit me in. Thanks Brandi!!

Thanks Ronnie. We try to accommodate our customers as best we can!

Great service. Did not have an appointment but they fit me in. Thanks Brandi!!

Thanks Ronnie. We try to accommodate our customers as best we can!

• Car maintenance

Brought my car in to be serviced and car was worked on at the scheduled time. Everyone was very nice and checked on me in the waiting area to see if I needed anything.

• New truck purchase

Great service and we really like our purchase so far. Everyone at the dealership was great to work with.

Thank you so much for your business! We're thrilled that you're enjoying your purchase!

• chevy siverado purchase and first service

wonderful customer service.great follow-up.quick service.

wonderful customer service.great follow-up.quick service.

• Mr. Steve Cantrell

We have purchased many cars and trucks from Herlong Chevrolet. Purchasing the new 2016 Encode was an easy process due to the Salesman, Cliff, working with my wife to test drive the car and give us a fair trade in and rebate deal!

• service

I bought my Chevy Colorado from Herlong Chevrolet...Rochelle was the sale persons name....When I bring my truck in for the oil filter change or for any questions I might have-they are ALWAYS friendly and professional!!!!! Thank you Gerald Turner