Triangle Chevrolet Buick, Inc.

Average based on 27 reviews.
  • Great Local Dealership

Triangle is always helpful. Great dealership. Staff goes out of its way to take care of you.

Dana Gomillion picked up my car from work to have a routine oil change and tire rotation. Upon finding out the I left work earlier than she had assumed, she brought me a loaner so that I would not be stranded at work waiting for her to return my car. That's exceptional customer service in my book. I'm one of Dana's "Raving Fans". I'd recommend her vehicle purchase services to anyone. The person that did the work on my car did a great job too.

• Wonderful service!

Taylor and Dana both looked until they found me exactly what I wanted. They were wonderful to work with!

• Great service!

I feel very fortunate to be a customer of Triangle Chevrolet. My needs have always been addressed promptly. I would not take my car anywhere else for service.

• Top notch dealership

If your looking for a great dealership not only for service but sales Triangle Chevrolet in Defuniak Springs Florida is the place to go. I bought a new Chevrolet Equinox Aug of 14 my salesperson Charlie Nellis & Jonathan in finance did a fabulous job.The service is excellent want to be treated like part of the family instead of a robo customer at other dealers. Give Triangle Chevrolet I highly recommend this dealership and always will. George L Campbell Defuniak Springs Florida.

• New vehicle purchase

The employees (especially Dana Gomillion) were amazing and so helpful. Whenever I had a question or needed help (or still have a question) someone was there to answer it and help me with whatever I needed. I can't say enough good things about Dana. She made the purchase process go so smoothly. She sat with us in the vehicle showing us how everything worked. I highly recommend her skills. The gentleman (I can't remember his name) that assisted with the paperwork was also very friendly and made that process easy.

• Everything was great

I am a classic first time buyer. I was looking for a cheap vehicle that did not go crazy on gas. And since Chevy has always been my favorite type(you can thank my dad for that) I started their. The customer service was great, all my questions got answers and if they didn't know they found out right away! They worked with my budget and got me the best deal possible!And though I loved Chevy since I was little because my dad stuck with you guys. Now As an adult I have my own reasons to love you.Thanks Chevy!

• exceptional experince in purchasing a new vehicle

the purchase of my new colorado was one of the most informed purchases i have ever had at the age of 66 dana and johnathan gave me all the information reference my purchase and dana very helpful in the purchase and she had to put up we me three times in trying to make the decision to purchase a new vehicle she also went over all the new features on the truck because i have only owned one other new vehicle in my life before this purchase i remember when a radio was extra and your air conditioner was how fast you drove with the windows down i thank dana and john for making my purchase special and though i have always been more of a ford man i am now a very satisfied chevrolet customer ps all the staff at triangle chevrolet were exceptional in assisting me in other situations that developed prior to this purchase their staff should be rewarded for their personable assistance in making customers satisfied employees like this are hard to come by these days. thanks again thomas pagels

• Great service, new facility

Very timely and cordial service, and my repair was still under warranty, so they had no monetary incentive .

• GREAT PEOPLE

EVERYONE DID A GREAT JOB FROM A TOUR OF NEW BUILDING TO FRANK EXPLAINING THE NEW CHECK-OUT AFTER SERVICE